Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you share genuine tips to strangers regarding making money online?

Well I can share information with people on how to make money online not necessarily I most know them but to also give them some sense of venturing into something that can helped them.
Sharing an information doesn't mean anything. I can give stranger the details but my concern is most of them will not appreciate what the information you give to them simply because it's free.

Advertisement Placeholder
But also you should consider charging them a specific Amount if you are to teach total strangers because most people do not implement free teachings on the long run.
You are accurate in your point. Money and most importantly, time was spent to obtain that knowledge which you want to provide to others. Therefore, payment should definitely be in order, no doubt

Actually genuine news about earning online are supposed to be shared so I rather share it with people than keeping it for myself. that I believe will help change someone's life for the better.
I think if you have a lot of information about making money online you can open a YouTube channel and share it with people. You also stand a chance of making money from it on the long run.

There is actually nothing bad in sharing information with people about making money online but they must show some level of interest. If I see someone who is interested in making money online I will actually some render help.

There are many people who would never share information with you and they might actually try to sell information in the form of e-books. This is why they earn money by writing e-books.

There are many people who would never share information with you and they might actually try to sell information in the form of e-books. This is why they earn money by writing e-books.
Personally, I always try as much as possible to avoid those people selling information in form of e-books. It is better for me to buy a proper video courses than read e-books.

I think if you have a lot of information about making money online you can open a YouTube channel and share it with people. You also stand a chance of making money from it on the long run.
getting a youtube channel in this year and time is a goldmine and a passive way of making money online with minimal efforts, as you just need to do the needed research for it.

If I believe that it is something that can help them then I did not see anything wrong in sharing it with them. It is actually difficult for a lot of people to get money and this kind of information might be really helpful to them.

getting a youtube channel in this year and time is a goldmine and a passive way of making money online with minimal efforts, as you just need to do the needed research for it.
I already have enough knowledge of how to make a YouTube channel successful. Presently I am learning video editing with my mobile device. I will kick-start fully next year.

Actually genuine earning tips or information are meant to be shared with people because I believe it's because of that, I also got to know so definitely I also have to share with others to know too.

especially recently that there was a huge upsurge on the price of usdt in my country owing to a government policy, so many people invested on usdt without knowing what they are investing on and at the end recorded huge losses.
True, I know some who experience the loss. Like I always told people, anything cryptocurrency is risky. Even with the so called stable coins, it's not certain loss will not happen. The simple advise on cryptocurrency is don't be totally certain you'll make profit.

I do share the opportunities I got for free to strangers so that they too can benefit.
The truth is, it is good to be good to strangers because you never can tell who would help you in the future.

I do share the opportunities I got for free to strangers so that they too can benefit.
The truth is, it is good to be good to strangers because you never can tell who would help you in the future.
Yeah, that is good but on the condition that they show a lot of interest. I even prefer to open the YouTube channel or use my social media handle to teach people.

Well sharing information is really good and helpful to the society even though I know there are people who don't share good news with people around them and that's is a very bad behaviour. I do when I have the need to.

If you don't give out information on money making opportunities online , you won't be able to make friends online , thereby it will be difficult for you to also get genuine tips in real money making websites online, so its give and take .

If you don't give out information on money making opportunities online , you won't be able to make friends online , thereby it will be difficult for you to also get genuine tips in real money making websites online, so its give and take .
I think you're right about that and that's what I love best about posting forums. If there's ever a legit website out there then I trust that I would hear about it on a posting forum first.

I think anyone who doesn't share information with others, has no get to get information because it wont be useful to anyone. I do share any information which I consider will be useful to the society.

your friends must be interested first before you try to share information with them. There are people I have shared information with before concerning online money making but they did not take you serious.

Actually news concerning earnings or way of making money, is very important to be shared with people around you in the society but I wonder why some people don't at all. If i comes across, I will share with people.

Actually news concerning earnings or way of making money, is very important to be shared with people around you in the society but I wonder why some people don't at all. If i comes across, I will share with people.
It is important to share news of earnings this would help so many people as possible to be able to make something out for themselves because if you would agree with me the world is very tough

you need to understand that not everyone who works online have the time to teach others. Online workers are mostly introverts and may not find interest in talking with people a lot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds