Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you share genuine tips to strangers regarding making money online?

Probably, having the resources to make money on the internet is also very important. That is the reason why some people do not teach things for free online because a lot of people will take you for granted.

When it comes to resources and sources of online income, I must say that both of them are quite limited. You will find that majority of the people do not have skills and knowledge to make money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to resources and sources of online income, I must say that both of them are quite limited. You will find that majority of the people do not have skills and knowledge to make money online.
that is true anyway. But I believe people who have money will use that money to get the knowledge they need. You can use it to buy courses and even hire a mentor.

Personally I believe genuine news or information about earning income is not to be kept hidden but at least share with friends and people around so to help them earned for a living too.

It is only good for you to share ways of making money online to people if they are very much interested in it. I believe there are a lot of people doing that through YouTube channels.
That is true,in the online world there are a lot of persons who thinks that what they are getting for free might not be valuable reason they mostly ignore some of the tips you might want to give to them.

Information is meant to be shared , and since you are not the one paying the money , I prefer sharing information about money making with people , because I was also given information like this .

I would advise people to learn skills if they actually want to make money. This is very important because making money online is not possible without learning skills.

That is true,in the online world there are a lot of persons who thinks that what they are getting for free might not be valuable reason they mostly ignore some of the tips you might want to give to them.
I can actually relate to this. When you give people free information some people think it is not valuable enough. It is the major reason why people do not give out information for free.

I am always open to sharing my tips and strategies to people who need it or people who have declared interest. I believe that there is a lot of money that can be made online and there is no need to be keeping information.

I can actually relate to this. When you give people free information some people think it is not valuable enough. It is the major reason why people do not give out information for free.
That is just the fact,no matter how valuable the information is,the person you are giving this information to would always have this perception that it is not something of value, they will always want to attach some form of value to it,and that is money.

That is just the fact,no matter how valuable the information is,the person you are giving this information to would always have this perception that it is not something of value, they will always want to attach some form of value to it,and that is money.
Yeah, personally i have been able to get a lot of valuable information online for free. Whenever I see and information that is valuable I always try as much as possible to grab it especially if it is free.

Yeah, personally i have been able to get a lot of valuable information online for free. Whenever I see and information that is valuable I always try as much as possible to grab it especially if it is free.
That is actually on a personal note, because it will take someone that knows what value is to be able to appriciate it when he sees one,there are lots of courses I have personally benefited from online platform as well that have helped me in my personal capacity and career wise.

That is actually on a personal note, because it will take someone that knows what value is to be able to appriciate it when he sees one,there are lots of courses I have personally benefited from online platform as well that have helped me in my personal capacity and career wise.
I agree with you. there are people who will come across good courses but because they do not know the value they will not appreciate it and practice what they have learnt. It takes someone who knows the value to appreciate it.

I agree with you. there are people who will come across good courses but because they do not know the value they will not appreciate it and practice what they have learnt. It takes someone who knows the value to appreciate it.
One of the things i usually do is that whenever I see any course that is related to my field and how it will be beneficial to me,i usually take it serious as it will help to advance my career goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the things i usually do is that whenever I see any course that is related to my field and how it will be beneficial to me,i usually take it serious as it will help to advance my career goals.
I think that will be a better strategy. There are also a lot of helpful videos on YouTube that will help you advance in anything you are doing. Some of them are very much valuable.

I think that will be a better strategy. There are also a lot of helpful videos on YouTube that will help you advance in anything you are doing. Some of them are very much valuable.
That is very true,the internet has really helped a lot of persons in many areas,ranging from their personal lifes,how to plan their schedule and their career as well as personal development

I only do this to some folks that are close to me seriously I think some of them dont even worth exposing the issue to because when you tried to do so they wont ever join you rather what they will do is telling you that they are not interested
There's no point in you telling those who are not interested about how you're making money online. To me, I only share tips with those who genuinely interested. And when I share tips, I always advice them to research more on thier own.

I think if you have a lot of information about making money online you can open a YouTube channel and share it with people. You also stand a chance of making money from it on the long run.

Indeed, there are many traders who tend to share many tips using their Youtube channel and they are making money when they gain a lots of subscribers on their channel.

The most important thing to me is that I should be very sure about what I am saying because I believe that there is enough money to go around. If I believe that it is going to help you then that is exactly what I'm going to do.

That is very true,the internet has really helped a lot of persons in many areas,ranging from their personal lifes,how to plan their schedule and their career as well as personal development
Probably, a lot of people can actually not do without the internet presently. the internet has also helped a lot of us to be financially independent. the ways of transmitting information is also easier.

It's good to share any valuable information you find. If you hoard it and everyone else is like you, where will we find new things to learn? I have learnt a lot so I also share a lot.

Yes, I always share genuine knowledge that I have about online earning methods. I can tell them if it is low paying, scam or good. I can even guide an interested person on how to earn. I just stay careful not to share my personal information to avoid being hacked or stolen from.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds