Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you share genuine tips to strangers regarding making money online?

that is true anyway. But I believe people who have money will use that money to get the knowledge they need. You can use it to buy courses and even hire a mentor.

I am sure that not all the people would be willing to spend money. They would like to make money before they could spend it. There was a time when I was losing more money than I earned and I felt really bad.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am sure that not all the people would be willing to spend money. They would like to make money before they could spend it. There was a time when I was losing more money than I earned and I felt really bad.
That's true, I will not even advice newbies to invest money online until they start making money. That way they will not venture into scam platforms like hyips.

Yes, I do give tips of how I make money online to strangers. But what I observed is that most people want to be spoon-feed. They don't want to read anything or do anything at all. All what they want is you doing everything for them. And as for relevant information, I don't give it from the start but if I see that the person is serious, I'll give it.
You are right, it happened to me too, whenever I want to invite someone to start online jobs, they will make many excuses in a minute, it makes me tired because of it sometimes I stop inviting them.

I share to strangers my experience in online earning but most of them are interested in high paying platform such as earning like Yahoo but I can't help when it comes to this situation.

The painful thing about this is that even does who are not strangers do not appreciate it. I have told friends and families about different ways to make money online but they never took it seriously.

the truth is that if I see someone who is very much interested in the online space I will probably help out. I have actually helped people within the online space to discover ways of making money.
This is exactly what I am also going to do. The economic situation is already very difficult and people are always going to appreciate extra ways in which they can make money.

That's true, I will not even advice newbies to invest money online until they start making money. That way they will not venture into scam platforms like hyips.

People do not have much awareness about Hyips and this is the main reason why they end up investing in hyips. I never knew the reality of Hyip until I tried to investigate about it.

This is exactly what I am also going to do. The economic situation is already very difficult and people are always going to appreciate extra ways in which they can make money.
it is always very good to try as much as possible to help people to make money online. I think you can open a YouTube channel and you can benefit simultaneously while they are learning.

it is always very good to try as much as possible to help people to make money online. I think you can open a YouTube channel and you can benefit simultaneously while they are learning.
Exactly, it never hurts to help others to know how to do something like earning money online, but you have to be careful with the advice that is given because there are many people who can misunderstand it and then blame yourself for something, for example, you have to have Be very careful with investment advice.

Exactly, it never hurts to help others to know how to do something like earning money online, but you have to be careful with the advice that is given because there are many people who can misunderstand it and then blame yourself for something, for example, you have to have Be very careful with investment advice.
That is the major reason i usually do not give investment advice to people. I always do not tell them the exact amount of money to invest whether in cryptocurrency or anything else.

That is the major reason i usually do not give investment advice to people. I always do not tell them the exact amount of money to invest whether in cryptocurrency or anything else.
of course you should do that, honestly giving investment advice is something dangerous because the individual can act badly and later can go against you for this, also you could even have legal problems if you prove that you gave advice of this nature without being an expert in the Matter, at least in my country it is like that

of course you should do that, honestly giving investment advice is something dangerous because the individual can act badly and later can go against you for this, also you could even have legal problems if you prove that you gave advice of this nature without being an expert in the Matter, at least in my country it is like that
That is why a lot of cryptocurrency analysts always said that it is not a financial advice whenever they give a tip. Once you have said that you are no longer responsible for any kind of investment people make with your advice.

That is why a lot of cryptocurrency analysts always said that it is not a financial advice whenever they give a tip. Once you have said that you are no longer responsible for any kind of investment people make with your advice.
Exactly, it is basically due to the legal problems that this could lead to, it is the first thing you should do if you are going to give your opinion in public about financial issues, although this is a forum where we are all moderately aware of what we do and we will not act like that i think so

Exactly, it is basically due to the legal problems that this could lead to, it is the first thing you should do if you are going to give your opinion in public about financial issues, although this is a forum where we are all moderately aware of what we do and we will not act like that i think so
Yeah, I have seen a situation whereby people give their opinions about a cryptocurrency and when it doesn't go there way a lot of people will start blaming them. so putting a disclaimer is important.

Probably, there is nothing you can do to make any reasonable amount of money from a survey platform if you're living in a third world country. It is better to look for other ways of making money online.
This is why I do not even bother to sign up at all because even if your application gets accepted you are not going to be getting tasks because you are not from one of their top countries .

This is why I do not even bother to sign up at all because even if your application gets accepted you are not going to be getting tasks because you are not from one of their top countries .
Yes, there are so many survey websites that may be supported for tier 3 countries but at the end of the day you are not going to make any money from it. It will just be a waste of time.

I don't think there's any problem sharing your experience to strangers, but Yiu have to be very careful because we are in a wicked world,a lot of people are looking for a possible way to earn money no matter what it will cost them.
This is something that I also believe and the most important thing is that you should be providing valuable information on how somebody can be able to make money online.

Yes, there are so many survey websites that may be supported for tier 3 countries but at the end of the day you are not going to make any money from it. It will just be a waste of time.
Yeah, I think tier 3 countries don't really benefit from survey routers, tier 1 countries can make a few bucks a day with them, but from what I understand they're not worth bothering with if you are from a level 3 country

I like sharing genuine information regarding how to make money online. I don't hide any thing that I know. In fact I am eager to help people who are geuninely intereste din making money online.

Yeah, I think tier 3 countries don't really benefit from survey routers, tier 1 countries can make a few bucks a day with them, but from what I understand they're not worth bothering with if you are from a level 3 country
Probably, it has been long I stopped bothering myself about taking online surveys because they are actually not worth it. At the end of the day you will not be able to make something reasonable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds