Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you share genuine tips to strangers regarding making money online?

I think sharing online tips with strangers can only be beneficial, provided that they are as interested in participating in generating revenue online. This helps them to be more effective and enables them to earn income too
That's true, but for me I don't think if that's a problem, you are just trying to help them out, but if they ask for it, it will be a good idea for you to share it with them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Also put into consideration if they have the resources that is needed to make money from the online space because sometimes, having just passion is never enough to earn online
Probably, having the resources to make money on the internet is also very important. That is the reason why some people do not teach things for free online because a lot of people will take you for granted.

Yes of course I do tell strangers about online business it solemnly depends on their mindset to invest or not. I have a strategy I used to know if you updated about digital market before I introduce any body into online business.

I do share update with stranger for free. To me, it's not nothing. The only issue I have with information sharing these days is that most of people want you to spoon-feed them. They are not ready to do anything.

That's just the Truth, there's no way you can earn money on forex trading it you don't know what you are doing, a lot of people has lose thousands of dollars.
That's just the fact, a lot of traders don't know what they are doing that's why the lose their money,I'll advise you to know what you are doing before you can invest your money.

That's just the fact, a lot of traders don't know what they are doing that's why the lose their money,I'll advise you to know what you are doing before you can invest your money.
Some people are not even suppose to be considered as a forex trader because of their pattern and way of trading, which when you get to observe is very stupid as they tend to take unnecessary risk

I do share update with stranger for free. To me, it's not nothing. The only issue I have with information sharing these days is that most of people want you to spoon-feed them. They are not ready to do anything.
That is actually the main issue with a lot of people that want to make money online. They want to be spoon-fed which is actually not realistic. some of them are not ready to work very hard to succeed online.

That is actually the main issue with a lot of people that want to make money online. They want to be spoon-fed which is actually not realistic. some of them are not ready to work very hard to succeed online.
I use to be like some of them, but I have learnt my lesson as nothing works unless you commit to make it work, and if you do not, it will never work for you, since I learnt this lesson I have been putting my best

I use to be like some of them, but I have learnt my lesson as nothing works unless you commit to make it work, and if you do not, it will never work for you, since I learnt this lesson I have been putting my best
It is good as you have understood that you need to work hard to make money online. It is important to understand that making money anywhere whether online or offline requires a lot of work and consistency.

I usually give them the run down of what I know and how to plan things to strangers. If they ask me for tips, then yes I do share them my way of doing things. What about you? Do you give them all the relevant information right from the start?

I used to give them tips but these days I give them to people who appreciate them and not just to anyone. Is this the same for you guys? Share your top 3 tips here.
Here is my list:
1. Content writer (It's like a freelancing job and you can do it when you have the time).
2. Surveys ( Only genuine websites)
3. GPT websites etc.,
A lot of people are looking for a way out to have daily income. I do invite people because of the situation of the country to assist them in making money online through my link.

Some people are not even suppose to be considered as a forex trader because of their pattern and way of trading, which when you get to observe is very stupid as they tend to take unnecessary risk
That's true,if you are taking unnecessary risk in Forex trading you are going to lose a lot of money, like you said some people are not supposed to be trading because they will only hurt themselves.

That's true,if you are taking unnecessary risk in Forex trading you are going to lose a lot of money, like you said some people are not supposed to be trading because they will only hurt themselves.
Probably, I think it is always important and necessary people understand this. As a cryptocurrency trader you don't need to take unnecessary risks because it is a very volatile market.

I have in the past, but I don't like to tell everyone. If I see someone who looks like they may be fishing for ideas, I try not to give too many details on what I do. I will only give tips to people I truly trust and I know will use the tips for good.

The best way I would even like to teach people I don't know how to make money online is to start a YouTube channel. I think they will get the knowledge and simultaneously I will also stand a chance of making money on the long run.

Probably, I think it is always important and necessary people understand this. As a cryptocurrency trader you don't need to take unnecessary risks because it is a very volatile market.
That's true, but a lot of people don't really understand this, if you are good at doing This you'll lose a lot of money in trading, most people are not getting this thing right.

You're actually right on this. it is always very important to follow the market closely in order to understand where it is going and capitalise on it to make profit.

I always try my best in order to analyse the market conditions before I invest, however, now I am planning to invest in stablecoins as stablecoins seems really less risky to me.

Since the sharing of the money making opportunities does not stop me from making money on that particular site , I love sharing and helping people make money online .

It is good as you have understood that you need to work hard to make money online. It is important to understand that making money anywhere whether online or offline requires a lot of work and consistency.
Which is very true you need to out in the work and also show some level of consistency before you can make anything but online and offline and I think people should be told more of this

For me, I am all for sharing my tips with other people whether it be a stranger or a family member as I believe that even as the time of now, everyone needs something that might make earning a little extra that bit easier. In some cases, people feel that they may not be able to do what might be popular to earn that little bit extra but if you are able to do certain things, use certain software such as blog software and even forum software you can always find a way to make extra funds online. I will never keep tips from others when I know that it could help someone as much as they helped me.

Which is very true you need to out in the work and also show some level of consistency before you can make anything but online and offline and I think people should be told more of this
Yeah, the major reason so many people always end up giving up in the online space is because they think it is an easy way to make money. They must understand that working online requires the work aspect of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds