Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you share genuine tips to strangers regarding making money online?

Probably, it has been long I stopped bothering myself about taking online surveys because they are actually not worth it. At the end of the day you will not be able to make something reasonable.
It's like I tell you, it depends on the day, some days that I do surveys in my area where I live I can earn a few dollars and even more, but I think that if you live in level 3 areas it doesn't make sense

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes for sure, it's very important to make sure you explain everything detail by details to someone you referr. So as to make sure he do the right thing. Because failure to follow the necessary things might lead to problem.

I do that actually but not if I sense that you're also earning money online. There are people who would want to know everything about your progress and wouldn't want to share theirs; we do really have a lot of them.

It's like I tell you, it depends on the day, some days that I do surveys in my area where I live I can earn a few dollars and even more, but I think that if you live in level 3 areas it doesn't make sense
Yeah, in this part of the world it does not make sense because it will be very hard for you to be able to make a dollar. They only Survey platform I have made something reasonable before is surveytime.

I have shared tips on how to make money online with a total stranger who seek my assistance online and I had to render it I do not see anything wrong in doing such because that is the essence of creating a forum.

I have shared tips on how to make money online with a total stranger who seek my assistance online and I had to render it I do not see anything wrong in doing such because that is the essence of creating a forum.
of course in the online space a lot of people have shared tips with thousands of people. If you have a YouTube channel it will only be natural for you to share tips of how to make money online depending on your niche with thousands of strangers or even millions.

of course in the online space a lot of people have shared tips with thousands of people. If you have a YouTube channel it will only be natural for you to share tips of how to make money online depending on your niche with thousands of strangers or even millions.
It is beneficial to keep sharing money making opportunities with each other but I found out that some members wouldn't want to do such because they want to keep earning alone . There are record number of them on different kind of forums.

It is beneficial to keep sharing money making opportunities with each other but I found out that some members wouldn't want to do such because they want to keep earning alone . There are record number of them on different kind of forums.
Not everyone is interested in sharing money making opportunities with people. Some people don't like anything that pertains to referring people to any kind of website.

Not everyone is interested in sharing money making opportunities with people. Some people don't like anything that pertains to referring people to any kind of website.
I don't think is a good idea though. I have also found out that some people don't even want to devulge any useful information even if you ask them to help you on how to make money online.

I don't think is a good idea though. I have also found out that some people don't even want to devulge any useful information even if you ask them to help you on how to make money online.
if I see someone who asks me about a money-making idea I will happily share it with the person. As long as some people are not getting referral commissions they will not be interested in sharing ideas.

Exactly, it never hurts to help others to know how to do something like earning money online, but you have to be careful with the advice that is given because there are many people who can misunderstand it and then blame yourself for something, for example, you have to have Be very careful with investment advice.

Well, this is why I always help people and help them understand the concepts related to making money online. Making money online could be quite hard but it is not impossible.

Well, this is why I always help people and help them understand the concepts related to making money online. Making money online could be quite hard but it is not impossible.
If we keep helping each other on how to make money online, I think it will be better for all of us but some people are known for deliberately hiding informations.
If we keep helping each other on how to make money online, I think it will be better for all of us but some people are known for deliberately hiding informations.

if I see someone who asks me about a money-making idea I will happily share it with the person. As long as some people are not getting referral commissions they will not be interested in sharing ideas.
I will gladly share my ideas too. Not so many people are ready to struggle and earn online. Some even lose interest after a while of explaining to them. Well, that is not your problem, at least you tried.

I will gladly share my ideas too. Not so many people are ready to struggle and earn online. Some even lose interest after a while of explaining to them. Well, that is not your problem, at least you tried.
It is going to be extremely wrong if you have an idea on how to make money online and you are not willing to share with friends and families so that they can also make money from it.

It is going to be extremely wrong if you have an idea on how to make money online and you are not willing to share with friends and families so that they can also make money from it.
There are a couple of people who does that and they will never want others to know where they are earning from and it is really not a good idea at all because we are all here to help each other.

No, I do not usually share any genuine tips on how to make money with strangers because I might not know there really intentions and there purpose.

Yeah, making people to understand this is very necessary. It is very possible to make money online if only you can dedicate a lot of your time and energy. It is not easy but it is not impossible.

I usually give them the run down of what I know and how to plan things to strangers. If they ask me for tips, then yes I do share them my way of doing things. What about you? Do you give them all the relevant information right from the start?

I used to give them tips but these days I give them to people who appreciate them and not just to anyone. Is this the same for you guys? Share your top 3 tips here.
Here is my list:
1. Content writer (It's like a freelancing job and you can do it when you have the time).
2. Surveys ( Only genuine websites)
3. GPT websites etc.,
I do that but not all the times. They are strangers and I don't know who they really are so I just share a little information or a general information with them so that they can find something to do.

Well based on my believe, genuine tips about earning online, are not supposed to be kept a secret but shared with family and friends to enable then also explore and have something doing.

I am very passionate that I should be able to share what I know with other people but you were definitely not want me to just start sharing ideas with complete strangers.
This has already hurt me various times, as I was eager to share money making ideas with complete strangers that never took it serious considering the fact that I invested a lot of money before getting the idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds