Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you share genuine tips to strangers regarding making money online?

Yes I see you have good interest on cryptocurrencies, once you have the right knowledge I believe everything is possible, all that matters is having the right knowledge.
Cryptocurrency is profitable but risky. Days ago, a young man was complaining about how he recorded a loss in the coins he buy few months ago. I know it is profitable but I will not advise people to venture into it without having full understanding of it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I don't really think it's a crime or a bad idea to share some information with people around concerning online business both those whom you know and the ones you don't. such information can really change someone's life for good.
There is actually nothing bad in sharing information with people about making money online but they must show some level of interest. If I see someone who is interested in making money online I will actually some render help.

if I want to share money making opportunities I always do that anonymously. If it is with people I know I'll be comfortable doing so but with strangers being anonymous is good. Except if I want to open a YouTube channel.

I usually share my trading secrets and people have benefited from them. However, I never offer any kind of professional advice at all because I am not a professional trader.

Actually I do most often when I got the opportunity simply because I believe such information can help to improve the standard of living of someone when adopted. I was also shared the same and it helps me.

I usually share my trading secrets and people have benefited from them. However, I never offer any kind of professional advice at all because I am not a professional trader.
it is important and necessary you let people know that any kind of trading insight you share should not be taken as a financial advice. Even the professionals always put a disclaimer.

I think sharing online tips with strangers can only be beneficial, provided that they are as interested in participating in generating revenue online. This helps them to be more effective and enables them to earn income too
But also you should consider charging them a specific Amount if you are to teach total strangers because most people do not implement free teachings on the long run.

Sincerely I will do this if I see that the person is I. Need of money I will definitely share some tips with the person to aid him start his money making journey

Actually information are meant to be shared and even if you in person didn't share with people, there are social media which can also share the message or information to alot of people. I do most often.

Cryptocurrency is profitable but risky. Days ago, a young man was complaining about how he recorded a loss in the coins he buy few months ago. I know it is profitable but I will not advise people to venture into it without having full understanding of it.
especially recently that there was a huge upsurge on the price of usdt in my country owing to a government policy, so many people invested on usdt without knowing what they are investing on and at the end recorded huge losses.

But also you should consider charging them a specific Amount if you are to teach total strangers because most people do not implement free teachings on the long run.
I think this is a very good idea as long as you have quality information to teach. it is actually not easy for someone to bring out his or her time to teach people different ways of making money online for free.

I think this is a very good idea as long as you have quality information to teach. it is actually not easy for someone to bring out his or her time to teach people different ways of making money online for free.
And also people do not take action with free materials, or at least most people that I have encountered do not take the necessary action as they got it for free but when they pay they take action.

And also people do not take action with free materials, or at least most people that I have encountered do not take the necessary action as they got it for free but when they pay they take action.
I understand exactly what you're saying and that is very true. Sometimes people take free materials that get for granted. When you pay for it you will likely take more action but that does not mean that the free materials are not effective.

I understand exactly what you're saying and that is very true. Sometimes people take free materials that get for granted. When you pay for it you will likely take more action but that does not mean that the free materials are not effective.
I did not say free materials are not effective but want I mean was that a handful of people do not value this free materials or training as they tend to not put it into use, that is my point.

I did not say free materials are not effective but want I mean was that a handful of people do not value this free materials or training as they tend to not put it into use, that is my point.
I got your point and that is very true. So many people always underestimate free information available on the internet. Personally i have been able to get a lot of information on the internet for free and it has been very helpful.

Seriously there is nothing wrong sharing those tips with people you know in as much as you see that they have the zeal to work,I have an age blog which I park those information and put there then promote the blog anyone that is interesting will just pick any of those programs interest to hin

I got your point and that is very true. So many people always underestimate free information available on the internet. Personally i have been able to get a lot of information on the internet for free and it has been very helpful.
You know we are all different human being, for me for instance I learnt most of the things I know now from free information till I was able to afford the money to start buying information.

Seriously there is nothing wrong sharing those tips with people you know in as much as you see that they have the zeal to work,I have an age blog which I park those information and put there then promote the blog anyone that is interesting will just pick any of those programs interest to hin
Probably, the prerequisite for me to teach strangers how to make money online is if they have passion to make money on the internet. that way they will make your work easier and they'll be able to learn faster.

If I see somebody that I believe is going to benefit from something then I'm always going to share the idea with I believe that this is supposed to be the spirit of making money online.

If I see somebody that I believe is going to benefit from something then I'm always going to share the idea with I believe that this is supposed to be the spirit of making money online.
It is important to be selfless in the area of making money online but sometimes a lot of people are not very serious. That is actually what turns me off whenever I want to teach some people some ways of making money on the internet.

Probably, the prerequisite for me to teach strangers how to make money online is if they have passion to make money on the internet. that way they will make your work easier and they'll be able to learn faster.
Also put into consideration if they have the resources that is needed to make money from the online space because sometimes, having just passion is never enough to earn online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds