Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you share genuine tips to strangers regarding making money online?

if I want to share money making opportunities I always do that anonymously. If it is with people I know I'll be comfortable doing so but with strangers being anonymous is good. Except if I want to open a YouTube channel.

Advertisement Placeholder
if I want to share money making opportunities I always do that anonymously. If it is with people I know I'll be comfortable doing so but with strangers being anonymous is good. Except if I want to open a YouTube channel.
That's a good idea, if you want to start up a YouTube channel you are expected to open up every single thing you know, but a lot of YouTubers nowadays don't do this.

Strangers do find it very difficult to ask me about how to make money online as it's actually a weird way to approach someone for the first time. But if they should inquire then I wouldn't mind.

One thing about me is that I don't really force people to join a particular platform. Whenever I see you are interested I'll try my best to teach you some ways of making money online.
That's same thing I do. There's no point in forcing or trying to convince to do something. There are some people now that still see making money online as fake or scam and no matter how hard you tried to convince them, they still won't change their mind.

That's a good idea, if you want to start up a YouTube channel you are expected to open up every single thing you know, but a lot of YouTubers nowadays don't do this.
I think what you're going to teach people on your YouTube channel depends on the niche you are into. If you are in the make money online niche, you need to teach people ways of making money online.

I think what you're going to teach people on your YouTube channel depends on the niche you are into. If you are in the make money online niche, you need to teach people ways of making money online.
If you have the right knowledge you can use it to earn money from the market, a lot of people don't really know how they can make their ends meet, you need to work serious on this.

If you have the right knowledge you can use it to earn money from the market, a lot of people don't really know how they can make their ends meet, you need to work serious on this.
Of course, I am already serious when it comes to the issue of making money in any financial market. At the moment I am very much interested in making money from crypto currency.

Of course, I am already serious when it comes to the issue of making money in any financial market. At the moment I am very much interested in making money from crypto currency.
Yes I see you have good interest on cryptocurrencies, once you have the right knowledge I believe everything is possible, all that matters is having the right knowledge.

There is nothing wrong doing just that because you will help that person to know atleast one way to earn money.

For instant if the person was idle you have giving him something to indulge himself and earn so its better to advice someone close to you on this

Yes of course, I do share ideas to strangers we mate online about making money online. But before I do that I normally look at there willingness and there ability to deliver good service

Why not I think that you will need to help someone sometime so what I think if you know of any app that is working if you try to make money online then you can help someone who has no skills for this.

But sometime I think that you need to charge them if the system is somehow expensive

i used to share my earning experience with apps like mode, attapoll etc but not anymore, because people will think i am rich bit i am not earning that much because i live in a kinda low tier country

Yes I see you have good interest on cryptocurrencies, once you have the right knowledge I believe everything is possible, all that matters is having the right knowledge.
I have a lot of interest in cryptocurrency because I have made reasonable amount of money from the crypto-currency market. I also have list of cryptocurrencies I am monitoring to invest on soon.

I have a lot of interest in cryptocurrency because I have made reasonable amount of money from the crypto-currency market. I also have list of cryptocurrencies I am monitoring to invest on soon.
Wow that's sounds very interesting, I also think Bitcoin in no distance time might start moving to the upside but I think that will be next year because this year has already run out.

I usually give them the run down of what I know and how to plan things to strangers. If they ask me for tips, then yes I do share them my way of doing things. What about you? Do you give them all the relevant information right from the start?

I used to give them tips but these days I give them to people who appreciate them and not just to anyone. Is this the same for you guys? Share your top 3 tips here.
Here is my list:
1. Content writer (It's like a freelancing job and you can do it when you have the time).
2. Surveys ( Only genuine websites)
3. GPT websites etc.,
If I see you're eager, I'll do my best to educate you how to drive revenue. A characteristic about myself is that I do not really push folks to engage in a particular website.

Wow that's sounds very interesting, I also think Bitcoin in no distance time might start moving to the upside but I think that will be next year because this year has already run out.
it is not the matter of this year or next year but one thing I know is that bitcoin will recover but at the same time nobody knows the exact time. I am predicting 2024 or 2025 for a massive bullrun.

it is not the matter of this year or next year but one thing I know is that bitcoin will recover but at the same time nobody knows the exact time. I am predicting 2024 or 2025 for a massive bullrun.
That's true, as you know the market is reactive but not predictive, we work with the data's the market provided, let's just wait and see, our number one goals as traders is to understand were price is going.

Yes for me I don't see any problem with that, if you don't know someone doesn't mean he his your enemy, if you have some legitimate way's of earning money you can share them out.

On my experience any time I try to share my tips with them they all way think am want them to get scammed because they have been scammed many times so those people don't believe in making money online.

Yes for me I don't see any problem with that, if you don't know someone doesn't mean he his your enemy, if you have some legitimate way's of earning money you can share them out.
That's true, in this life helping people will be a good idea even if they are your enemy, I also like that idea if helping especially if they are in need of my help.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds