Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you share genuine tips to strangers regarding making money online?

Well if you are running a legit job or site on the internet, then there is nothing bad telling people ideas about making money online. everyone is entitled to no matter how good or bad it's.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is not a bad idea to assist someone to know about earning money online. But I think this should be under one condition. Make sure the person is hardworking and not lazy.
this is very important and necessary. The person must be very much interested and ready to take massive action before you take your time to teach them about how to make money online.

I usually give them the run down of what I know and how to plan things to strangers. If they ask me for tips, then yes I do share them my way of doing things. What about you? Do you give them all the relevant information right from the start?

I used to give them tips but these days I give them to people who appreciate them and not just to anyone. Is this the same for you guys? Share your top 3 tips here.
Here is my list:
1. Content writer (It's like a freelancing job and you can do it when you have the time).
2. Surveys ( Only genuine websites)
3. GPT websites etc.,
Its difficult to differentiate between people who are asking or real or just casually. Some people really suffer finding genuine way to make money online. I uses to one of them but I was fortunate enough to find about forum site and just by working on one the forum site I came to known about bizdustry. It's always nice to share your experience and what worked or didn't worked for you, your experience can really save someone elses who has raedy to giveup. I have gone through those phase and a random post of some stranger change my life completly and because of that random stranger today I am able to make money sucessfully.
If you have the right knowledge you can use it to earn money from the market, a lot of people don't really know how they can make their ends meet, you need to work serious on this.
When it comes to making making money it can be easy for people and tough for others either its offline or online. If you have the skill you can survive, yes it may take time but starting with skill will help you reach faster. But if you lack skill and want to earn while learning it, it can take time if you are a fast learner then its okay if not still you will reach to that point with consistency and patience.

Last edited:
Well I can share information with people on how to make money online not necessarily I most know them but to also give them some sense of venturing into something that can helped them.

Well I can share information with people on how to make money online not necessarily I most know them but to also give them some sense of venturing into something that can helped them.
That is a very good mindset. Sharing the little information you know about how to make money online with people is important but they must be ready to put what you have taught them to work. Sometimes I don't like to share with some people because they are not serious.

I dislike giving financial advice to strangers since I don't know their spending patterns, debt levels, or level of productivity. I don't make a special effort to do it. I'll provide them with reading materials so they can form their own opinions.

I dislike giving financial advice to strangers since I don't know their spending patterns, debt levels, or level of productivity. I don't make a special effort to do it. I'll provide them with reading materials so they can form their own opinions.
those are probably some of the things that should be put into consideration before going giving financial advice to people. You need to understand their spending pattern and amount of money they make.

Sharing your earning money ideas to a stranger is not a bad thing,we are all looking for a way to earn money and helping people is not a crime, this will also helpyour journey.

Sharing your earning money ideas to a stranger is not a bad thing,we are all looking for a way to earn money and helping people is not a crime, this will also helpyour journey.
What I have discovered is that people are more open in the online space about ways they are making money. Most of the ideas I have gotten on making money online was from the online space.

Actually it's not a bad thing to share with strangers about your experience online or how you make money online. these will also helped both you and the strangers to explore some new knowledge about online.

Actually it's not a bad thing to share with strangers about your experience online or how you make money online. these will also helped both you and the strangers to explore some new knowledge about online.
That is only if they are very much interested. people who are interested in making money will do everything to get the information whether it is from a stranger or not. trying to convince strangers who are not interested does not make sense.

What I have discovered is that people are more open in the online space about ways they are making money. Most of the ideas I have gotten on making money online was from the online space.
That's true, a lot of people are having good interest on online jobs, but not all of them want to sacrifice there time an learn, if you are working online you need to have a good mindset it's very much important.

That's true, a lot of people are having good interest on online jobs, but not all of them want to sacrifice there time an learn, if you are working online you need to have a good mindset it's very much important.
that is exactly the reason why so many people cannot be able to succeed online. Not everyone will be able to make the sacrifice require hard for them to be very successful on the internet.

Actually I always did to anyone I meet simply because there are some people who will be desperately in need of someone who can share such kind of tips with them to help them get started.

If I believe that somebody is going to benefit greatly from the tips that I am sharing then I am always going to do that. The economy is already hard for a lot of people and they are still be looking for ways to make it better.

Actually I always did to anyone I meet simply because there are some people who will be desperately in need of someone who can share such kind of tips with them to help them get started.
if you're passionate about helping people make money online then the best place you can get them is through social media platforms. There are a lot of people looking for different ways of making money there.

Personally I don't really think it's a crime or a bad idea to share some information with people around concerning online business both those whom you know and the ones you don't. such information can really change someone's life for good.

Its difficult to differentiate between people who are asking or real or just casually. Some people really suffer finding genuine way to make money online. I uses to one of them but I was fortunate enough to find about forum site and just by working on one the forum site I came to known about bizdustry. It's always nice to share your experience and what worked or didn't worked for you, your experience can really save someone elses who has raedy to giveup. I have gone through those phase and a random post of some stranger change my life completly and because of that random stranger today I am able to make money sucessfully.

When it comes to making making money it can be easy for people and tough for others either its offline or online. If you have the skill you can survive, yes it may take time but starting with skill will help you reach faster. But if you lack skill and want to earn while learning it, it can take time if you are a fast learner then its okay if not still you will reach to that point with consistency and patience.
Majority of high income skill needs a lot of time to master before you can start making money from them on the long run, but if you do master then, then you are on your path to financial freedom

Well, there's nothing wrong about helping others to improve financially especially in this inflation period but I need a kind of symbiotic relationship where I would share my ideas and also get new ideas from them.

I think sharing online tips with strangers can only be beneficial, provided that they are as interested in participating in generating revenue online. This helps them to be more effective and enables them to earn income too

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds