Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you share genuine tips to strangers regarding making money online?

I usually give them the run down of what I know and how to plan things to strangers. If they ask me for tips, then yes I do share them my way of doing things. What about you? Do you give them all the relevant information right from the start?

I used to give them tips but these days I give them to people who appreciate them and not just to anyone. Is this the same for you guys? Share your top 3 tips here.
Here is my list:
1. Content writer (It's like a freelancing job and you can do it when you have the time).
2. Surveys ( Only genuine websites)
3. GPT websites etc.,
I don't really see why I shouldn't share tips with strangers if they really want to learn how to make money online I would gladly help however I really don't know anything useful but I still would help if I can

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, as you know the market is reactive but not predictive, we work with the data's the market provided, let's just wait and see, our number one goals as traders is to understand were price is going.
You're actually right on this. it is always very important to follow the market closely in order to understand where it is going and capitalise on it to make profit.

I don't like to give financial advise to people I don't know as I don't know their spending habits, their debt, or their work efforts. I don't go out of my way to do it. I will give resources to them to read and decide for themselves.

In reality, I'm likely to assist anyone who appears to be particularly interested in online activities. I've actually assisted individuals in the online community in finding profitable ventures.

You're actually right on this. it is always very important to follow the market closely in order to understand where it is going and capitalise on it to make profit.
That's just the Truth, there's no way you can earn money on forex trading it you don't know what you are doing, a lot of people has lose thousands of dollars.

The forex market is a very volatile market and there is no way you can be able to make profit if you do not have experience and knowledge of how it works. Financial Management is another important thing you need to succeed.

Actually sharing new tips to strangers is a good backup for them who are into one online business or the other and new business idea to those willing to start. I do share to strangers too

I haven't been in a situation where i've needed to share tips on making money to strangers. If i ever find myself in such a situation, i don't see any problem with sharing these tips.

I do share some of the ideas that I have with those that are very serious and willing to learn how to make a difference in their business,I have taught dome persons how to be strategic in his approach towards getting customers.

Actually sharing new tips to strangers is a good backup for them who are into one online business or the other and new business idea to those willing to start. I do share to strangers too
It is only good for you to share ways of making money online to people if they are very much interested in it. I believe there are a lot of people doing that through YouTube channels.

It is only good for you to share ways of making money online to people if they are very much interested in it. I believe there are a lot of people doing that through YouTube channels.
Quite sure, many channel exist purposely for creating and sharing helpful ideas guiding viewers and telling them the perfect way to make online money. Even this forum too shares online making money ideas

I'm gladly share as long as the person is really serious to make money on the internet , that is what will determine. When trying to make money on the internet you shouldn't hide information that you believe will help another person.

Quite sure, many channel exist purposely for creating and sharing helpful ideas guiding viewers and telling them the perfect way to make online money. Even this forum too shares online making money ideas
Yeah, I prefer using forums to read about money-making ideas because they will guide you properly and you will also see the opinion of other members. From there you will get proper information.

i use to prefare getting my ideas from forum up until i watched a youtube video about people targeting forums for cpa network there and then i became skeptical about following the advice i see on forums.

Keeping your emergency fund in a high-yield savings account so your money can grow a lil faster. ... Your current bank might be offering you a great points on how to make money too.

i use to prefare getting my ideas from forum up until i watched a youtube video about people targeting forums for cpa network there and then i became skeptical about following the advice i see on forums.
I know there are some people who target forums for CPA but that does not mean that everything you see on forum regards to CPA. even on YouTube there are not the people who use it for CPA marketing.

Everything I've learnt about working online today was learnt for free on public forums; I didn't get to pay a single dime. It was more of a situation of being at the right place at the right time. Thus, for someone like me who have learnt so much for free, giving out genuine tips come naturally. But I've learnt to keep my peace when not invited. It helps one to stay out of trouble on the internet space.

Yes, I always try to assist people when it comes to making money online. This also means that assisting strangers is part of my daily routine.
Is not a bad idea to assist someone to know about earning money online. But I think this should be under one condition. Make sure the person is hardworking and not lazy.

I don't really care if you are a stranger or not , the most important thing I am interested to see from you is your seriousness, as long as you are serious I don't have any problem with you.

I know there are some people who target forums for CPA but that does not mean that everything you see on forum regards to CPA. even on YouTube there are not the people who use it for CPA marketing.
you do not seem to understand how this people from cpa works, i am did not say everything i see on forum is connected to cpa marketing, i said it made me more skeptical to follow some of the informations here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds