Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

It is a very risky thing to be punching in your credit card details all over the internet for shopping except it is unavoidable. I will always use the PayPal option to pay if that was made available on the platform online.

Advertisement Placeholder
for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
So far do good I would say I prefer to use PayPal when it comes to shopping online because it is safe to use when it comes to shopping online, so no hacker can hack my transaction in anyway I guess.

Well, I understand that there have been some security issues with credit cards.
However, despite this, I still prefer to pay with this system. Maybe on sites that offer an (almost) full warranty.

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
PayPal PayPal good and its world wide but I prefer using my credit card to shop online because its conducive and stress free, but PayPal is the safest I think.

Depending on your country I think I prefer visa card for shopping because with visa crad you can shop every you want to shop, so visa is the best for me.

I've used visa card to purchase items online, i never tried using paypal to purchase any item online cos it never works for me.

I think both of them are very good methods of payment. I always order to use my card because most times there is no sub charge for using their services at all.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if i would like to use a visacard or paypal for shopping online, i personally would choose the visacard over paypal because paypal is restricted in my country so it's hard to use

I have never used paypal for shopping because paypal is not valid here. I have used visa for shopping offline but for online shopping I prefer to use mobile wallet.

I have never used paypal for shopping because paypal is not valid here. I have used visa for shopping offline but for online shopping I prefer to use mobile wallet.
Same here, I still have to try using Paypal for shopping but I don't see any commercial establishment that accepts Paypal here. There are other digital wallets mostly the local ones that are widely accepted but I don't have any digital wallet yet. Paypal is my only digital wallet. In shopping it is still my Visa card that I use.

I also prefer PayPal to Visa cards because of this same issue of hacking. A lot of people are usually panicky when using their cards for online transactions but same cannot be said for PayPal. In all, I believe PayPal is best of the two.

Same here, I still have to try using Paypal for shopping but I don't see any commercial establishment that accepts Paypal here. There are other digital wallets mostly the local ones that are widely accepted but I don't have any digital wallet yet. Paypal is my only digital wallet. In shopping it is still my Visa card that I use.
It is easy and also cost less if you use local wallet. There are a lot of local payment wallets here and I use them when I am shopping. If there are any inconsistency with the transaction, I can also go directly to the office of wallet provider and make a complain.

It is easy and also cost less if you use local wallet. There are a lot of local payment wallets here and I use them when I am shopping. If there are any inconsistency with the transaction, I can also go directly to the office of wallet provider and make a complain.
I prefer to use Visa card because visa card is acceptable in my country but PayPal is not accessible here, recently now we don't know how it operate presently here in our country.

When you use your cards for online shopping, giving your payment details can be very risky, you might lose your funds. That's why I do not use cards for online purchase.

When you use your cards for online shopping, giving your payment details can be very risky, you might lose your funds. That's why I do not use cards for online purchase.
Even I don't prefer my debit or credit card for any transaction. I normally would prefer paypal. Though, PayPal is also not as good as skrill or payeer.

By all means, I will prefer the use of my card for Shopping to using my PayPal account. I don't want PayPal unwanted visit and restriction that sometime make no Sense

Pl
Aypal services are not supported ithatn my country and as a result, I have no other option in terms of making online payment than using Visa card. I'm hope PayPal will be available in my country soon

I prefer PayPal for my online shopping. It is much safer and trust worthy than visa card which can be hacked easily. Moreover, you can easily conduct a dispute if any with PayPal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds