Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

Whenever I shop online, I always use the method of cash on delivery, so I mostly use cash. But if I were to choose between paypal and visa, I prefer using paypal as I find it more easier and safer. Besides we can link our visa to our paypal.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to online shopping i use my prepaid mastercard to do the necessary shopping online. Prepaid particularly because my account is safer that way and if any compromise it wouldn't affect rhe main account.

You can't compare visa card and PayPal account because visa card still remains Visa card and no one gives you that card except from bank. So you can't compare both Visa card and PayPal in shopping and also it's not that fast like visa card some times paypal may waste time

I would prefer PayPal over visa card anytime anyway because PayPal is more popular and accepted by most online websites. If the comparison has to do with offline shopping I would have gone for Visa card.

I still prefer using my card while transacting online to using PayPal. Though I reason along the same view as the poster, using card will give me leverage of buying anywhere and anytime but not all places accept PayPal as means of payment.

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
I prefer visa for local purchase and indoor purchase to PayPal that I use for external purchases, also incase of issues I can easily solve it.

When it comes to buying something online or shopping I prefer to use PayPal because it's the largest and most acceptable means of payment worldwide. As a matter of fact a lots of marketplace are using them so it will be easy to use for shopping

I prefer visa card in this part of the world because it is acceptable rather than PayPal. PayPal has lots of restrictions in this part of the world and it is hard to access.

I still prefer using my card while transacting online to using PayPal. Though I reason along the same view as the poster, using card will give me leverage of buying anywhere and anytime but not all places accept PayPal as means of payment.
I think the same as you, personally I prefer to use the visa if necessary, as long as I can use my debit card it's better. The Paypal account is not accepted in many merchants which is the opposite of the Visa which you can use wherever you want.

When it comes to buying something online or shopping I prefer to use PayPal because it's the largest and most acceptable means of payment worldwide. As a matter of fact a lots of marketplace are using them so it will be easy to use for shopping
How do you use Paypal? I know that this wallet isn't available for your country...

Even if you prepare meticulously, you will need to make an unexpected payment now and then. You'll be ready for anything with a Visa credit card, if you need to have your car fixed, go on a long trip to see friends, or just want financial peace of mind. A Travel credit card will also assist you in taking advantage of sales and planning for larger purchases, such as a weekend trip or new furniture.

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
I prefer to make use of my visa card in making any online transactions, because I believe it is more easier for my and safe to use at any period of time.

I don't really know much about paypal I just even registered on PayPal some weeks ago and all my transactions have been doing online I've been using visa card and there hasnot been any issues with it I feel visa card with my experience is good and it's perfect for me, I don't know much about paypal, so visa card or MasterCard is what me I prefer.

Last edited:
A lot of the sites that I have bought things with my card do not charge me any extra fees but with PayPal from stories because it is unfortunately not available in my country, they do charge some transaction fees.

Using PayPal sometimes is difficult in my own country as your account could be limited for many reasons, so I tried as much as possible to avoid using PayPal for most of my business transactions. I prefer using visa card for my online transactions.

Even though, PayPal is restricted in my country but you can still use it to purchase things online. I prefer using Paypal to credit card because it is safer. I also like to pay through cryptocurrencies because it is also very safe.

I do not prefer either of them. this is because Paypal is not supported in my country and even if it were, it's fees would be just too high. Visa card is supported in my country, but it requires you to deposit a huge amount in your bank account and it also has its own problems. So I would prefer neither of them. I prefer paying in cash always when I shop.

I prefer visa card for shopping other than paypal because in my country paypal has restrictions and i try as much as possible to avoid transactions using paypal.

I wouldn't be able to base an assumption or preference because paypal is limited in my country so I have only experienced buying online with my visa card.

Of three is an option to use visa card or PayPal to make payment for something online, if my PayPal will not get compromised on such site, I will go for paypal. I don't want my card used too often online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds