Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

I had a card through PayPal for a while. They charge a monthly fee to have the card. Instead I dropped PayPal and use a local credit union and have a card through them. It's a mastercard though, not visa. Haven't used visa in years.

But, if I had to choose between these two, I'd go with Visa, since you can buy visa cards and put money on them whenever you want. With PayPal and their pre-paid card, it's a little tougher to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to use my PayPal, its safer and secure, unlike my debit card where my details can be manipulated and my account hacked

I prefer the Visa, I can buy anywhere, and until today, I have not had any problems. With PayPal I can only buy online

Some businesses don't even accept payment through PayPal which is why I believe that it makes it limited in some cases but the use of visa card is something that is accepted generally worldwide for shopping.

Some businesses don't even accept payment through PayPal which is why I believe that it makes it limited in some cases but the use of visa card is something that is accepted generally worldwide for shopping.

PayPal is not available in my country and if it were available in my country, then i would have had used them instead of using a credit card when it comes to purchasing products.

It depends on the interests and requirements of the individual. Because it is convenient and safe, Paypal may be the preferred method of payment for some people. Also, Paypal offers safeguards like buyer protection and dispute resolution. Visa cards, on the other hand, are more flexible and rewarding and are extensively used.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds