Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

It can be very risky to expose your debit or credit card details online because of the sophisticated scam is full everywhere.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer visa card because I can use it to order and for shopping online, PayPal shopping is not accepted in my location and I cannot have access to full PayPal features that is why I do not use it.

It is possible you are right because I have not heard of any scam or attempted hack by hackers on the site this could be sie to restrictions it has for different countries.
I prefer visa card for shopping than paper this is because people do not really work in my country you can only send money through PayPal but you can't receive money through PayPal in my country.

It is understandable if they suspend your account for been suspicious to any fraudulent activities. They should return such account if after investigating it and nothing suspicious was found.
I think if they suspend your account, they will still ask you for more details about yourself ,it could be a photograph or a national identification number, if you're able to provide and They are ok I think they will return it.

I think if they suspend your account, they will still ask you for more details about yourself ,it could be a photograph or a national identification number, if you're able to provide and They are ok I think they will return it.
Most times after submitting the necessary or the required documents they will still refuse to lift the ban on your accounts without any further explanations.

Most times after submitting the necessary or the required documents they will still refuse to lift the ban on your accounts without any further explanations.
Oh then I don't really know much about their customer care service if is good or not, in this case this is the right time for you to report it to their customer care representative for them to take further action.

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
I will prefer to use PayPal also. I have used it to purchase something.

Its because its safe and safer than a lot of credit cards that are vulnerable for hacking.

Buying goods online or paying for services online I will prefer PayPal because it more secure to use than visa card. There are some websites that are created by scammers. Once we enter our card details on there website. They will have access to our fund and they will make a withdrawal anytime they like on the card

My Visa card details are already on auto save on my phone so I don't even need to worry about online payments, it just comes on so I don't have to think of another option.

Oh then I don't really know much about their customer care service if is good or not, in this case this is the right time for you to report it to their customer care representative for them to take further action.
They do not have customer representative. What they have is support for their accounts users, if you have any complaints you will have to go through the support.

They do not have customer representative. What they have is support for their accounts users, if you have any complaints you will have to go through the support.
Hmm,is really bad that means you won't even have any way of complaining about any issues directly, that is the reason why its might be difficult for your account could be delayed .

I prefer the Visa, I can buy anywhere, and until today, I have not had any problems. With PayPal I can only buy online
I will never make use of paypal to purchase any goods or services online why I have a Visa card for my online purchases simply because I think that paypal charges a lot for usage of their services.

I will never make use of paypal to purchase any goods or services online why I have a Visa card for my online purchases simply because I think that paypal charges a lot for usage of their services.
It is true the high cost of PayPal services, I have been looking for other options to be able to use a visa card, but it must be purchased or acquired online. This is because in my country so far it is cumbersome to get visa cards in dollars.

I think different people have different reasons for using a particular payment option as each of them offer different benefits. But in my case it will be visa card because my country is one of them restricted by PayPal so I cannot use PayPal function. That is my contributions. Thanks for sharing.

Hmm,is really bad that means you won't even have any way of complaining about any issues directly, that is the reason why its might be difficult for your account could be delayed .
There is nothing like delay in account, once your PayPal account has been limited, you will only need a miracle to happen for limitation to be lifted.

There is nothing like delay in account, once your PayPal account has been limited, you will only need a miracle to happen for limitation to be lifted.
I prefer visa card for shopping now PayPal because we suck at the generally accepted and you can use it in any country than PayPal

I use paypal to shop internationally. For a local shopping site, I use cash on delivery option if it is available. I use cards only when shopping on on location store.

In this case I will go ahead and create another PayPal account ,and what are the things do you think we need to put in place to avoid our PayPal account from being suspended ?

It is true the high cost of PayPal services, I have been looking for other options to be able to use a visa card, but it must be purchased or acquired online. This is because in my country so far it is cumbersome to get visa cards in dollars.
It is also very difficult to get Visa card in my country but with the little limit that they gave us for daily shopping using the payment I think it is much better for me to shop with it done using PayPal.

It is also very difficult to get Visa card in my country but with the little limit that they gave us for daily shopping using the payment I think it is much better for me to shop with it done using PayPal.
Yes, I know that I can acquire a visa card through AirTm, but for now I have it postponed since I have other priorities, however I have that option in case I need it. There are also other wallets that offer this possibility, since I have two visa cards in local currency and for a negligible amount.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds