Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

I also prefer PayPal to Visa cards because of this same issue of hacking. A lot of people are usually panicky when using their cards for online transactions but same cannot be said for PayPal. In all, I believe PayPal is best of the two.

I am not sure why you believe that Paypal is 100 percent safe. I do not think that any payment method is 100 percent safe. Paypal is not supported in my country, but even if Paypal were available in my country, I would not be using it to buy stuff online. I actually do not buy stuff online unless I cannot find it in offline phsyical stores in my city.

Advertisement Placeholder
At least visa works for me, but paypal doesn't work at all for me. So I'll simply prefer what's working for me, and not what's not working for me.

The thing is that I would have to automatically choose cards because here in my country paying with PayPal is not available as the service is not yet available.

Paypal does not actually work in my country so i guess the only option for me is a visa card. Tho personally i prefer using transfer as a means of payment. After buying what i need, i would just simply use my phone to transfer the funds their bank account. In this way i dont even have to carry my card about.

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
PayPal account is not accepted in my location, if it was accepted that could have been my major card for payment and shopping because I understand it is one of the most advanced payment method in the western country.

paypal is more secured than Visa for shopping. I try to use paypal app even when I am shopping on local grocery store because I can easily reverse the transaction f the seller cheats on me.

Though visa card might not be safe due to some risks that comes with using it on some platforms that we are not sure of but I still prefers it to the use of PayPal for shopping.

Though visa card might not be safe due to some risks that comes with using it on some platforms that we are not sure of but I still prefers it to the use of PayPal for shopping.
I also like PayPal but because of the limitation it has in my country, it is just the only reason I do not use it because even if you create an account you will not be able to send and receive money.

I also like PayPal but because of the limitation it has in my country, it is just the only reason I do not use it because even if you create an account you will not be able to send and receive money.
Paypal would have been the best choice but there lackadaisical attitudes towards these who use their platform is what discourages a lot of people from choosing it.

I prefer using visa card when shopping online because it's very easy for me. Perhaps, PayPal isn't available in my country. I have not used paypal before and I do not know how it operates exactly. I have also heard that PayPal is one of the safest payment gateways online.

Paypal would have been the best choice but there lackadaisical attitudes towards these who use their platform is what discourages a lot of people from choosing it.
Wow maybe because they're just trying to prevent their platform from being used for dubious activities that is why they are strict with most of the rules ,they can actually suspend your account if they suspect any dubious activities

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?

Personally, I'm definitely going to be very interested in making use of PayPal for shopping 🛒 purposes because there are always discounts with making use of PayPal.

For me I prefer to use Visa card rather than using PayPal when it comes to transaction. With this method it will be very easy for me to pay for any goods I buy from any PLATFORMs

I generally prefer to pay with my card anytime I am doing any kind of online transaction because they do not charge me any fees for it

It is possible you are right because I have not heard of any scam or attempted hack by hackers on the site this could be sie to restrictions it has for different countries.
I prefer visa card that paypal because accessable with this is an every country and will be easy for me to use than PayPal because presently people is not acceptable behaviour my country.

Both options are very easy way to make payments online while shopping. But i think I will prefer using the Visa card for my shopping to using the PayPal for it

I have always used my visa debit card shopping online, so I would not really know if Paypal would have been a better alternative.
Of a truth I haven't use PayPal before for any online business transaction in so in this instance I will prefer using a very hard to shop online rather than PayPal which is not accepted in my country anyway.

Paying with PayPal gives you an extra level of security and fraud prevention. If you pay for a purchase using PayPal that ends up being fraudulent, PayPal can help get your money back. PayPal encrypts your bank or credit card information, keeping that information safe. No fees for sending money to friends and family.

Wow maybe because they're just trying to prevent their platform from being used for dubious activities that is why they are strict with most of the rules ,they can actually suspend your account if they suspect any dubious activities
It is understandable if they suspend your account for been suspicious to any fraudulent activities. They should return such account if after investigating it and nothing suspicious was found.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds