Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

My pick is visa card cos I don't have any idea on how PayPal works since we are not yet permitted to use PayPal in our region

Advertisement Placeholder
There are other alternatives for shopping rather than PayPal and Visa Card some sites accepts Skrill or crypto as payment method.

There are other alternatives for shopping rather than PayPal and Visa Card some sites accepts Skrill or crypto as payment method.

yes but the most popular I think is paypal, 90% of stores and sites pay / accept payment via paypal. so far I have not seen the store accept payeer / crypto until now. maybe I'm wrong.

yes but the most popular I think is paypal, 90% of stores and sites pay / accept payment via paypal. so far I have not seen the store accept payeer / crypto until now. maybe I'm wrong.
You are right ,very likely the sites that accept Crypto are very few but why in don't like the cash back features of PayPal is that some people misuse the privilege to defraud sellers.

I prefer Visa card because it offers flexibility unlike PayPal which limited to online moreover it depends on location

Well for me,I make use of credit card since it's generally accepted globally. You can shop safe online by using reloadable virtual credit cards not tied to your bank account. Just top up whenever you want to purchase online.
Would have loved PayPal too but in my country, you can only pay with it not receive money.

Since PayPal is not available fully in my country, I will go for visa card, which is not a bad option too!

yeah, that's bad, I suggest those people shop only from the trusted sites like Amazon or Ali Express and don't share their information or make screenshots.
I am also agreed with your point of view. Because hackers are everywhere . And they can steal our data from screenshots . So we should be careful about it

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
I had not thought about the possibilities of hacking the credit card, of course I buy in stores, I prefer the credit card, to buy online is better paypal.

Visa card will work better for me as PayPal is not available in my country and the Fe with PayPal is higher than that of Visa card

I had not thought about the possibilities of hacking the credit card, of course I buy in stores, I prefer the credit card, to buy online is better paypal.
unfortunately, the credit card of my friend got hacked before 2 years ago because he shopped from an unknown site so when he entered the information of his card.

unfortunately, the credit card of my friend got hacked before 2 years ago because he shopped from an unknown site so when he entered the information of his card.
Sure I understand, but I guess they were online, I did not buy online with my credit card. I mean to go personally to an establishment. To buy online I use Paypal or Airtm

Sure I understand, but I guess they were online, I did not buy online with my credit card. I mean to go personally to an establishment. To buy online I use Paypal or Airtm
Credit card also is safe but only if you use them in a trusted site, so search well about the site before you will enter your information about your Credit card

(Amazon, Ali Express, Ali baba, Ebay are example for trusted sites and you can use your card normally^^

Since PayPal doesn't work in my country of resident, I prefer using my bank visa card to purchase goods online. The visa type has been working for me tremendously.

Matter of worry...!! Well, new members in the field of shopping don't know about the plans of hackers so they face such type of problems

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds