Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

Advertisement Placeholder
for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
Both options are good for me

Yes, you are right o, because the way scammer are doing is now obscure. I agree with you to be using PayPal for shopping. It is more safe than Visa

I prefer the Visa, I can buy anywhere, and until today, I have not had any problems. With PayPal I can only buy online
I think both are legit options, I would choose both actually :) for many reasons I would not choose one over the other.

Actually I like both, but if I have to be given a choice and can only choose one, I will definitely choose a Visa card because as long as I use it, every transaction is always smooth.

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review
I agree, and I prefer paypal

I prefer visa card. It allows you to cash out very first from your bank account in case of offline buying unlike PayPal which only deals with online buying or paying

I use Visa card more and I prefer it to PayPal. Although, I feel PayPal has more advantages in terms of security mobility and easy of doing business. But it can be mostly affected by poor network here in Nigeria.

PayPal has been around since 1998 when it emerged as a safe and secure way to pay for purchases on eBay. If PayPal wasn't as safe or safer to use than a credit card, cash, or a check, it would have been consigned to the rubbish heap of dead websites long ago
In fact, it could be said that enabling safe transactions is PayPal's only job. But the job keeps growing and the challenges are never-ending. PayPal now has an estimated 360 million users around the world and offers several products. Every one of those products is designed to make it safe to send or receive money, electronically or in person

As for me both visa and PayPal accounts are good but I will prefer visa because you can use it anywhere but PayPal can only be used online alone and moreover PayPal is risky to me because it can easily to be fraud

i also choose paypal because paypal has grown its top line faster and is expected to increase both revenue and earnings at higher rates than visa.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
The best of the two for shopping is the Visa card as it is also available in our country and is of good quality. And I use my Visa card for my own shopping and I love it. The result is quite good, very usable. And PayPal is not available in our country. So the best thing is the Visa card.

I use my visa card to go shopping any time I want and I pay for goods and services with it. I have been using visa card for seven years and I have never had any problems with it. It is easy and safe to use.

i also choose paypal because paypal has grown its top line faster and is expected to increase both revenue and earnings at higher rates than visa.according to its website,paypal is the more secure way to shop online because the seller never sees your credit card number.

I have not used Paypal for shopping here and I do not know if Paypal is already being accepted in the mall. Usually the credit card is what I use. I have a Visa and a Mastercard just to be sure that if one is declined by the store then I have a spare credit card. What's good in credit card is the statement which are in details so I couldn't miss any purchases that I need to pay. But maybe it is good to try Paypal if ever it becomes accepted here.

I prefer the Visa card. It gives me peace of mind because I won't be thinking of strict policies as it is the case with PayPal. Another thing is PayPal charges so much for transactions, this makes me to choose Visa card for my shopping.

I would choose master card but I will go for visa because of it new features it set to launch
Circle's USDC capabilities will be available to other members of the initiative, and it will work with the payments giant to issue the first cryptoVisa corporate card, allowing cardholders to spend USDC at any ofVisa's 60m merchants.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds