Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire anyone to keep track of your money?

There is actually no one managing my finances for now as it is only me. When my business expands and there is a need for somebody to do that I do not think I'm going to hesitate to hire someone.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I think the business must be very big for me to hire someone to help me monitor the money. But for a small business, you better manage your money yourself.

I know someone that does that but I can't do such a thing. I mean the sense in hiring someone to keep tracks of your money. Oh no.

I don't think I can do that when I know to to keep save my money why go looking for someone to keep tracks?

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?
It's a good idea if you you can't handle your spending hiring people is not a bad idea because they will help you to maintain your spending and manage your business

It is Avery important thing for you to hire someone with the proffesional skills to handle your business finance. An accountant with a very good head on his shoulder should be sufficient fornth job

No! Thank you. I'll keep track of my money alone. I'll have an account officer but I'll be fully involved in every process along the line.

Lol, not for now. I believe this is most applicable in huge firms that deals with thousands and millions of money. Such would warrant keeping track

It is wise to get a finance manager who takes charge of your finance and such person must be trust worthy.
It is risky for you to charge of your company finance because you may be tempted to steal from your company

It's really funny. I feel it doesn't make sense to employe someone to keep track of your money. I know I can do that myself. Anything that concerns money should be treated as important

It's important to note that it's important to track our finances to be able to know the amount of expenses and income we have, that's why we have financial experts who can handle this

Once I keep daily records of business activities of my business dealings, it is very easy to monitor the progress of my business without the help of anybody.

Sometimes like especially in the bank, when you're successful and you have alot of money in your account, the bank will give you account manager so that he or she can manage and also track your account

My investment and net worth would have to be running in billions of dollars before I would be considering to hire someone to help me and keep track of my money.

My investment and net worth would have to be running in billions of dollars before I would be considering to hire someone to help me and keep track of my money.
Then that will take you sometime really and I beleive its not proper to hire someone to keep track of your money,something else may happen even if I had the so call billions of dollars I want hire anyone else to track or monitor my finance rather my son or my wife can aid slightly with that

I don't normally hire people when it comes to money issues ,I manage it myself.many people nowadays are not to be trusted.but if you trust the fellow you can give him to handle it for you.

No because the business is still a small scale and I can do that easily. However, with expansion and growth, I will have to hire someone like an account manager to keep track of the financial aspect of the business.

Then that will take you sometime really and I beleive its not proper to hire someone to keep track of your money,something else may happen even if I had the so call billions of dollars I want hire anyone else to track or monitor my finance rather my son or my wife can aid slightly with that
Seriously, I wouldn't be willing to allow a woman to monitor and track my money because those ones can't be trusted one bit my own. It's only a few of them that scam ml

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?
Well, for now I handle and keep track of the money that comes in by myself.
I try as much as possible not to spend off the income.
I do not want to run the risk of leaving my money in untrusted hands.

For now I don't see any reason to hire anyone to manage my funds for me I manage it myself, this is because my business is still small when it expands I will employ someone to do it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds