Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire anyone to keep track of your money?

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?
It depend on the size of the business. I believe the it is a small and medium business. The business owner can handle the money himself. But if the business continue to grow and expand, it will get to point the business owner would need the services of financial experts to him or her handle, guide and give advise on how to spend the money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well this is why a trusted manager is needed .. the manager controls the expenses and gains, he keeps track of the financial activities in the business and other things and this relieves you of the stress of worrying about the money . Although when it comes to money people can't be trusted so i will prefer controlling my money myself but if it gets burdensome for me i get a trusted manager.

No matter how much the expertise of the person, they can't monitor your personal expenses especially when they're not around you.
Though it can be the work of your personal assistant or an accountant but the basic thing is that you will be involved in monitoring your finances.

In a business you will not have any other option than to hire someone to help you in this way because you will not be able to do it on your own,, I don't see anything wrong with hiring people as long as the person you are employing into the position is trusted

In a business you will not have any other option than to hire someone to help you in this way because you will not be able to do it on your own,, I don't see anything wrong with hiring people as long as the person you are employing into the position is trusted
I know you cant do it on your own but you need to be careful of the kind of person you hire because this deal with money and nothing else and money dont need to be tempt or allow to be control by anyone you see so you have to be careful making a choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you cant do it on your own but you need to be careful of the kind of person you hire because this deal with money and nothing else and money dont need to be tempt or allow to be control by anyone you see so you have to be careful making a choice
[automerge]1636482597[/automerge]
I know you cant do it on your own but you need to be careful of the kind of person you hire because this deal with money and nothing else and money dont need to be tempt or allow to be control by anyone you see so you have to be careful making a choice
I know that is true but I will employ all technologies such as CCTV to make sure that the person can't take the money of the business organisation, definitely trust is always the most important thing when giving the position to anyone.

No matter my busy schedules, I always prefer being the one who looks after my own finances because I have financial trust issues with people so easily.
[automerge]1636630158[/automerge]
It depends on the size of my business. If it's not beyond my power to handle my business finances then I'll have to employ someone who fits in there

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?

I count and organize my own money / profit / how much I have to pay / receive, etc. I didn't hire anyone for this because it seems useless to me. yes, if you have an official office with 40 employees and a few million euros per month profit, you can hire one or more accountants. but for what I do, I do not need.

Like a financial assistant or manager?
My business is small and i do not think i would need the services of such.
I think all i require is discipline to manage my funds effectively.

Hiring someone to take care of your finances is good but it should not be total. You should do it with caution and never release your financial password to him/her.

No , I take care of my money by myself , because we live in the world and the era where no one can be trusted , not even the closest of our relatives. Handling money on our own gives us self belief and make us more independent that we are.

I may need someone like that in the future but for now I am capable of managing all the little money I have and beside I am not a business personal ,until I get a business because with business is when these things will be necessary.

This is only possible when you are earning so much that you can hardly keep track of your money by yourself. There's no problem bringing in help

No I don't hire any one for that because I actually don't trust any one when it comes to handling money and so I look after the money myself and I monitor everything about it
[automerge]1637610156[/automerge]
Well I can't hire someone to track my money because I don't trust anyone when it comes to handling money and so I try to do it myself and I monitor the money myself

It's a wise decision to actually have professionals help you with your finance, most people do not really know that handling money themselves can lead to mishandling as you can always get tempted to spend.
One of the thing that can show how good an entreprenuer is towards his business,is if he sees a situation he is not competent in and decide to bring in someone competent to address that situation.

Before you will anyone to.manage your money , be it in business or otherwise you must have gotten a substantial amount which you wouldn't be able to keep track of due to other engagements. As an individual advance towards self actualization I think they would come a time when he or she would need the service of someone to manage their funds or money.

Well this is why a trusted manager is needed .. the manager controls the expenses and gains, he keeps track of the financial activities in the business and other things and this relieves you of the stress of worrying about the money . Although when it comes to money people can't be trusted so i will prefer controlling my money myself but if it gets burdensome for me i get a trusted manager.
Before this period i used to think i can just do the management of my finances myself,but when i come to realise that there are professional way and manner this could be handled which could help the individual and teh oragnisation in the long run,then i have to see reason with that option.

Though i employed just a worker and i am also running the business with my wife , i dont like hiring someone to take care of my money because most people are not to be trusted .

I do not operate a business. And as a result I don't see the need for me to be hiring people to be keeping track of my finances. This could only happen in a situation that I operate a business and I don't have time for this.

I dont normally trust people when it comes to the aspect of money tracking because they might definitely betray you, so i prefer keeping track of my fund myself,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds