Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire anyone to keep track of your money?

My money is a personal business, and I truly do like to keep my affairs private, therefore I would never employ someone to keep track of it. I'd also suggest that others follow my example. Furthermore, I can keep track of my finances on my own, so I really don't need someone to.
I like handling my own money with my own hands , because its not that much , I can later employ someone to do that for me when i have enough money and more busiwnss2 .

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't because I don't even have a business for a start presently. My personal finance is something I can manage by myself without the need of hiring an assistant. This will be in the future.

Actually it depends who I hire to look after my finances in the business as for me I will hire who is professional an accountant and have a good record of taking care of other people finances in other businesses due to does requirement a can put in charge of the finances of the business.

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?
When you need to hire some body,hire the person you know very well because if he try to hack your money you will be able to trace him and let them bring guarantor.

When you need to hire some body,hire the person you know very well because if he try to hack your money you will be able to trace him and let them bring guarantor.

I think that only big business men are the ones who usually hire accountants in order to keep a record of the money they tend to spend and earn in a single day.

I am not in a position to hire people to take care of my finance records now because I don't have a business and my personal financial record can be done by me. I will only do this when I have a business.

I am not in a position to hire people to take care of my finance records now because I don't have a business and my personal financial record can be done by me. I will only do this when I have a business.
If you're not yet rich or wealthy you don't need to hire people to do that for you because you can easily do it for yourself. Only millionaires and billionaires do so to keep track record of their money.

If you're not yet rich or wealthy you don't need to hire people to do that for you because you can easily do it for yourself. Only millionaires and billionaires do so to keep track record of their money.

Currently, I am working on so many forums and I am handling the job of almost three people by myself and I am not even getting paid for that. People hire others so that the workload could be distributed.

Currently, I am working on so many forums and I am handling the job of almost three people by myself and I am not even getting paid for that. People hire others so that the workload could be distributed.
if you're not getting paid then you don't need to waste your time unless it has potentials. If there is an assurance that you will make good amount of money from handling such jobs then you can continue.

At the moment with how much I am earning and spending from what I earn, I am able to keep track of it myself and find it easy enough to do so. If I was to start earning and spending more though and it did become quite a chore to run my business and to keep track of my earnings and spending I would more than likely look into hiring someone to do it for me.

Well that is true but at the same time I'm a bit concerned , like if you are a billionaire and you hire someone to keep a record of everything concerning your finance don't you think they will have access to your funds and cheats on you ?

Well that is true but at the same time I'm a bit concerned , like if you are a billionaire and you hire someone to keep a record of everything concerning your finance don't you think they will have access to your funds and cheats on you ?
That is actually a very big problem but I think there are still billionaires who are doing it. The truth is that if you are a billionaire, it will be difficult for you to keep track record of all your money or investment that is why you need to employ people.

When it comes to my money and assets, I think I would be very comfortable to keep track of it myself unless I have so many sources of income that I can't possibly handle all then I might need one.

I don't have a business that requires that yet, but it is a great step to take in order to keep a proper record of how much one makes on a daily basis and to control spending too.

Having someone to help you become accountable to your income and expenditures can be very helpful.
It would reduce the stress and sponsor you to make good financial decisions.

When it comes to my money and assets, I think I would be very comfortable to keep track of it myself unless I have so many sources of income that I can't possibly handle all then I might need one.
As a single person who without any business , you are to take responsibilities of all your finance recording and keeping track of every activities going on in your life. Though some Richer people can still hire people to manage their resources this way but personally I can only do this if it involves business.

My business is still a very early business and hiring an accountant right now seems to be very expensive. I am only going to be focusing on building and doing the numbers game myself.

I really wish I would get to this stage, by 2023 I would be at this stage, but for now I haven't gotten there and it is good to have someone keep track of your money and it also poses some level of risk to you

As a single person who without any business , you are to take responsibilities of all your finance recording and keeping track of every activities going on in your life. Though some Richer people can still hire people to manage their resources this way but personally I can only do this if it involves business.
You're right about that. I just thought of a few persons that in a normal circumstances cannot take responsibility for their finances as they earn from several sources and method and so can't take care of all.

No, I won't do such, I have control over all my funds, and I also keep records of what I use them for, so with this, I do not need to hire or pay someone to do this for me. Discipline and accountability are important to growth in life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds