Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire anyone to keep track of your money?

As a business owner you are expected to manage your money by yourself, if you don't have the time to do that that's when you can employ someone that you trust to help you do that.

Advertisement Placeholder
This reminds me of Manny Pacquiao. When he started earning good money from winning the boxing bouts, he hired a business manager, not 1 but several. The panel of managers helped him choose what business to start and also how to handle his money properly. Now I believe that Pacquiao is in the top 10 richest in our country. Thanks to his business managers.
The thing is that people like this I have a lot of money that they can afford to hire private people to make this kind of decisions. This is not the same thing with me because I have to do everything myself in order to conserve money.

My thought about people hiring professionals to keep track of their money is that they are lazy , because I don't joke with my money and as a business owner , since you can handle your business , you should be able to handle your money .

As a business owner you are expected to manage your money by yourself, if you don't have the time to do that that's when you can employ someone that you trust to help you do that.
You have to be very careful on people you employ , most especially when they are taking sensitive position such as the financials responsibilities. In fact I recommend you employing your family members you have known for sometimes here.

You have to be very careful on people you employ , most especially when they are taking sensitive position such as the financials responsibilities. In fact I recommend you employing your family members you have known for sometimes here.
You are right sir, employing someone you don't know is very risky, as a matter of fact you are not expected to trust anyone, just like you said employing your family member Will be a good idea than a total stranger.

You are right sir, employing someone you don't know is very risky, as a matter of fact you are not expected to trust anyone, just like you said employing your family member Will be a good idea than a total stranger.
You do not accord a big responsibility to this person in the beginning and you are according responsibilities progressivelly so by this way you avoid any misunderstand.

You do not accord a big responsibility to this person in the beginning and you are according responsibilities progressivelly so by this way you avoid any misunderstand.
Right, responsibilities like these are not expected to be given to someone you don't trust, you have to trust him or her before you can give such responsibilities.

Right, responsibilities like these are not expected to be given to someone you don't trust, you have to trust him or her before you can give such responsibilities.
It is possible that you do not trust someone in first day but after 2 years of work and after make a lot of trials either you start a business with him or establish more responsibilities or end contract of work.

It is possible that you do not trust someone in first day but after 2 years of work and after make a lot of trials either you start a business with him or establish more responsibilities or end contract of work.
In my own opinion, even if you trust the person you are not expected to give him or her such responsibility, you know people do change their colors like chameleon some times.

In my own opinion, even if you trust the person you are not expected to give him or her such responsibility, you know people do change their colors like chameleon some times.
It will not be the case if this person is your partner means this is husband or wife because many choose to work with their partner on work. This is the only possibility.

Well I think sometimes it's necessary even if it's not mandatory to hire someone to be in charge of your finances in business. There are some work that you can not do it yourself so you most need someone to be in charge.

As a business person, it is unprofessional for you to be in charge of money. Even if your business is not yet structured for you to be able to employ an accountant, let someone else be in charge of business finances. Let the person draw for you when need arises. In that way, it is easy to track and control business finances.

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?

I don't think I have any need to hire an external individual to have the responsibility of tracking my money because it is something that I can do very well on my own but if I need someone else to help me keep track of my money, then my account officer can actually do that for me.

Yes , you are not expected to trust anyone but at least your family member are people you have been with for a long time and you know who will be suitable with responsibility of this nature.
But even with all this you are not expected to abandon your responsibilities.

There are some cases where the employees of a business might have had stole the information of a company and sold it to a competitor. This is also one of the main reasons why people should be careful about who they offer a job.

There are some cases where the employees of a business might have had stole the information of a company and sold it to a competitor. This is also one of the main reasons why people should be careful about who they offer a job.
Do you think this is still rampant ? because what will they use your information to do ? Your competitor already know what you are telling on and they might not have to rely on your information to produce exactly the same product you are dealing with if that is the case.

It will not be the case if this person is your partner means this is husband or wife because many choose to work with their partner on work. This is the only possibility.
Yes, in this case you can need trust him or her, giving the business to your wife or husband will be a good idea,I think that's just the best thing to do. You are not going to steal from your partner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds