Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire anyone to keep track of your money?

I usually handle my money myself as it's very easy for me to keep account of it. I don't easily trust people and so I can't allow somebody handle my hard earned money except a financial institution.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?
Once I have all it takes to handle my finance , I don't see any reason for handing it over to someone else. I believe that who might even steal the money.

Only people who are really wealthy and do not have enough time tend to hire professionals to take care of their money. This is why they always get richer.

This is not the service to given to just anyone. I manage my own money myself because I believe that I'm financially matured enough to do that. Every bit of what I'm earning and spending I have them registered in my brain and sometimes put them down on paper.
I don't really need anyone to manage my finances because I think I am in initially knowledgeable enough to be able to handle my own finances and besides I am a graduate so I don't need the service of any financial expert to manage my business.

I have not hired anyone to monitor my finances yet because I haven't started making the amount of money I would loose track of but I make use of income and expenses tracker like piggyvest.

I have not hired anyone to monitor my finances yet because I haven't started making the amount of money I would loose track of but I make use of income and expenses tracker like piggyvest.
I have also Registered with piggy vest and have saved some little amount of money there, but I want to know how legit they are before I start keeping high amount of money there.

The size of Business that you are running will determine if you will need to employ someone to manage your finances. The big businesses actually requires the services of a qualified accountant while the small businesses do not require an accountant.
You are very correct. The type of business that you run will actually determine if you will need someone to manage your finances. Most small scale businesses do not need to employ someone to manage their finance.

Those who hire people to take care of their finances do all investigation to make sure that the person is trustworthy, there would also be laid out agreements.

This is not the service to given to just anyone. I manage my own money myself because I believe that I'm financially matured enough to do that. Every bit of what I'm earning and spending I have them registered in my brain and sometimes put them down on paper.
Lolz, this can only be done by a trusted people either a family member or a friend, I cannot even imagine giving out my financial calculation to just an ordinary people because they can actually do what you didn't expect.

I have also Registered with piggy vest and have saved some little amount of money there, but I want to know how legit they are before I start keeping high amount of money there.
Piggy best is not a scam, piggy vest I have known about three years and it is not like the popular hyips that offer high profit but piggy uses money deposited as savings to yield interest.

You are very correct. The type of business that you run will actually determine if you will need someone to manage your finances. Most small scale businesses do not need to employ someone to manage their finance.
For instance if I was to start up my own business right now I wouldn't require the services of an accountant to manage my finances because the business would be in a small scale and so it won't be complex to manage the finances that comes with that business.

I do not have a business for me to do that and I do not have enough money in excess that could push me to do that, all my money recording is my responsibility,people can only do this if they're operating a large business because it is necessary.

I don't think that there is anything wrong in choosing someone to manage the money aspect of a business, especially if it is a large business, but it should not just be given to any one but a trusted person. However, if the money aspect is something you can manage, why not. It is my opinion.

Normally if you're starting as company or own a big business enterprise you'll hire a secretary and an accountant. This people will guide your money and make better account for it.

I run my show myself, I have assistant, but I keep financial records myself. This has been possible because my business is a small business and it does not have a volume transaction
the reason you are running it yourself is because probably the business is growing but there will be a time in which you will need someone to keep record of all the money that is spent in your business, you might even decide to take the full responsibility to do that.

the reason you are running it yourself is because probably the business is growing but there will be a time in which you will need someone to keep record of all the money that is spent in your business, you might even decide to take the full responsibility to do that.
We can manage our shelf the business only when the business is very small. When or business starts to grow, the pressure of work increases and hence it becomes very tough for someone individually to handle all the things. In such a time hiring of someone more qualified for a specific task becomes unavoidable.

Have not now but i can do that in the nearest future and even believe bank is also like a body taking care of our money everyday. Hiring someone to keep track of your money is not a bad thing to do

We can manage our shelf the business only when the business is very small. When or business starts to grow, the pressure of work increases and hence it becomes very tough for someone individually to handle all the things. In such a time hiring of someone more qualified for a specific task becomes unavoidable.
Ok, understand you now ,and also you should try as much as possible to grow your business to the standard that is expected for you to have more than one staff, it will increase your profit much more than it is now.

Of course I hire someone to do that job for me In my businesses. I am ot an accountant, but do have some knowledge on a a accounting that is basic. Unemployed an accountant to oversee my financial records for me
Most times big organisations and company normally have auditors they help to keep track of the financial records of a particular organisation and also check the yearly transaction of the organisation this will enable you as an entrepreneur are not to run at lost and also to know how financial proceedings are being managed in your organisation.

Most times big organisations and company normally have auditors they help to keep track of the financial records of a particular organisation and also check the yearly transaction of the organisation this will enable you as an entrepreneur are not to run at lost and also to know how financial proceedings are being managed in your organisation.
Auditors actually don't track the the financial records. There there audits, to find out any discrepancies in the financial records. Normally the auditors remained the outer staff which does not correspond to the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds