Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire anyone to keep track of your money?

I dont normally trust people when it comes to the aspect of money tracking because they might definitely betray you, so i prefer keeping track of my fund myself,
If the volume of your business transactions is quite high, then you might need someone to help you to keep your books and accounts in order. Of course you could also oversee the person too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hiring someone to take care of your finances is good but it should not be total. You should do it with caution and never release your financial password to him/her.
One cannot underestimate the importance of having a financial expart to help in planning and financial scrutiny of our total finance so that we can be left with the issue of creativity on how to move our business forward.

For now, I am not hiring anyone to keep track of my financial record. My business isn't up to the stage of hiring an accountant for this purpose alone . It is mainly for well-established business that has the demands of this.

For now, I am not hiring anyone to keep track of my financial record. My business isn't up to the stage of hiring an accountant for this purpose alone . It is mainly for well-established business that has the demands of this.
For now I can handle the financial books of my business since it is not really a big business. If it gets to the stage where I might need some help, then I will get an accountant to do it.

For now I can handle the financial books of my business since it is not really a big business. If it gets to the stage where I might need some help, then I will get an accountant to do it.
That is why I said it depends on the stage of a business . In most cases if i have a standard business that requires a personal accountant how will I be able to know that the person I am hiring into the business is trusted and is carrying out his responsibilities diligently most especially this responsibilities that has to do with money ?

Most ofnthe big business and companies need people like accountant and people who can help them monitor their business fund , the income and the outgoing expenses .

Personally I dont and i always prefer to be in charge of monetary aspects because to some extent it's a disaster and employing someone is very sensitive task to operate.
I can only bear such risk in business when I don't have enough time to do that myself but if I am opportune, i will have to do that myself because alot of business has suffered alot of betrayal from employees.

Last edited:
For now no I don't hire someone to keep record of my daily transaction because it is not necessary . Every simple transaction in my life are done by me. This will likely be possible only when I have a business.

Not just anyone should receive this service.
I handle my own money management since I consider myself to be financially responsible.
I keep track of every dollar I make and spend in my head, and occasionally I write them down.

Not just anyone should receive this service.
I handle my own money management since I consider myself to be financially responsible.
I keep track of every dollar I make and spend in my head, and occasionally I write them down.
Currently , I am still running a small business and I believe I can handle anything that deals with the financing aspect , so i keep track of my money myself which I believe its safer that way .

Not really , I can manage my business now I don't need to hire a financial manager for now. My business isn't upto that stage yet. As more responsibility grows I might consider hiring in the future.

In any organization , keeping track record of everything is very vital for the success of the organization.Even when am running a snooker pool business I have a secretary who keeps records of daily savings, expenditure and profits

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?
I don't have such a business to need someone to keep track of my money but for those with businesses it would be difficult to keep track of their money so they need to hire someone.

I think it depends on the kind of business you are handling personally if I am running a very big company I may decide to employed someone who can takes care of my finances but monitoring is very important.

Not just anyone should receive this service. I handle my own money management since I consider myself to be financially responsible. I keep track of every dollar I make and spend in my head, and occasionally I write them down.

Not just anyone should receive this service. I handle my own money management since I consider myself to be financially responsible. I keep track of every dollar I make and spend in my head, and occasionally I write them down.
I am of the same opinion , since i am running a small business organisation , and I only have just two people working for me , I handle everything that has to do with the finance of my business alone .

If you are owning a single and not engage into another, keeping track of income and expenditure of your business by yourself is the best. But if engaged in to multiple business hiring a secretary is inevitable.

I would say it depends on the type of business. If it is a small scale business, then one can manage the money by him or herself but if it is a large scale business, one can hire someone to manage the money.

My money is a personal business, and I truly do like to keep my affairs private, therefore I would never employ someone to keep track of it. I'd also suggest that others follow my example. Furthermore, I can keep track of my finances on my own, so I really don't need someone to.

manage my own money myself because I believe that I'm financially matured enough to do that. Every bit of what I'm earning and spending I have them registered in my brain and sometimes put them down on paper.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds