Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever travel for work?

Well, travelling is one of my priority. I have been travelling for quite sometimes due to the working conditions I found myself. It's really interesting to travel out for work most especially for those who are professionals in their jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never traveled to another location solely to provide a service. People generally come to me from a long distance merely to employ my services.
The nature of the business or work that you do is what determines what are you are going to be the one traveling for your work or your customers coming to you for subscribing to your services.

I have had jobs that got me travelling all year. The stress is so enormous, so I quit. I don't really depend on online earnings because the payout is very low.

On the contrary, there are many people who love to travel and this is why they love such kind of jobs that also allow them to travel all around the world. Mostly, the company bears all travelling expenses.

I do travel for work a lot because my type of work is based on travelling when been called upon , i am into catering and baking , so i normally travel for occasions most of the time.

I do travel for work a lot because my type of work is based on travelling when been called upon , i am into catering and baking , so i normally travel for occasions most of the time.
I have a friend who was into this sort of work before, most especially on Saturdays, they usually travel from one place to another for various parties and occasions. If I may ask, is this your main job or a side hustle?

In this pandemic period the hardship in traveling to work has doubled. There are fewer public transportation and the public seems to be always hungry to get a ride. It takes 30 minutes, the shortest waiting time for a commuter to get a ride in the bus or in the train.

Your work is quite impressive then. But I'm really surprised to see a male involved in catering because most people usually assume that it is a female task especially if one is doing it professionally.

On the contrary, there are many people who love to travel and this is why they love such kind of jobs that also allow them to travel all around the world. Mostly, the company bears all travelling expenses.
Anyways, it's my own business and I stopped because of the insurgency in the country. There is insecurity in Nigeria and the travellers bears the brunt. My travelling is mostly in the night, that make s it more risky.

My job is not that kind of one that warrants me to be traveling to so many locations within a short period of time. I have traveled outside for business for some time but then it was just for meetings and meeting people.

Anyways, it's my own business and I stopped because of the insurgency in the country. There is insecurity in Nigeria and the travellers bears the brunt. My travelling is mostly in the night, that make s it more risky.

I also used to have a job where I used to travel at night. I used to come back home at 2:00 AM in the night and it was a really disturbing experience for me. My main cause of concern was my motorcycle. I used to travel on my motorcycle and in case my motorcycle broke down, I could do nothing at that point.

Working out in a environment and I pay for transportation to my place of work which sometimes transport fee is causing me set back
Over here in my country before you get employed they will always make sure to understand the distance from your home to the workplace in order to know that transportation will not be a very big challenge.

Definitely I don't see anything wrong with traveling for work as long as they are paying enough to cover the expenses that involve that particular kind of job.

Personally, I haven't done that. I hope to be doing that very soon. Although I must day I do not like travelling much, if I must then it would have to be very important.

Definitely I don't see anything wrong with traveling for work as long as they are paying enough to cover the expenses that involve that particular kind of job.

I was paid only extra $14 to cover the expenses of travelling. This amount was not enough to cover the travelling expenses and the amount of work I used to receive was too much and I was not paid fairly. This is why I left that job.

I can remember that I travel for ones quite few years ago. I was working with event culinary company and we have a service to the render in another state. To be honest that was the first time I travelled to another state and I was a bit skeptical.

I did a lot of traveling around the country in my first job as a junior auditor. The job involved fieldwork within the client's premises. It was fun at first, but work was tough during the audit season. Sometimes, I had to be away from home for a week to observe inventory taking and perform some auditing procedures. I only lasted for a year with the firm and moved on to greener pastures. The internal auditor job was next. I had to travel and visit 3 branches of a popular music store every single day. These branches were located in different malls.

Travelling for work is what I love doing because you get to meet new people and doing that you are advertising your product and you are giving chances to people around you to know you are really working hard

I can remember that I travel for ones quite few years ago. I was working with event culinary company and we have a service to the render in another state. To be honest that was the first time I travelled to another state and I was a bit skeptical.
This is always a thrilling experience to some people but well I do not have an opportunity to travel for work before, most of the things I am doing is just within the location I am leaving, you should have even enjoy the adventure.

I usually travel for work, but it was within the country, I love traveling because I get to see many new things and learn about people. When I travelled for work, it was for a geophysical survey and mapping I once saw a special stream like in the movies with many beautiful features.

This is always a thrilling experience to some people but well I do not have an opportunity to travel for work before, most of the things I am doing is just within the location I am leaving, you should have even enjoy the adventure.
There is nothing bad in working at the place where you are living. But it is good to go on travelling in order to discover more. Traveling is one of the way to expanding someone horizon. you can decide to set a particular period for vacation in order to travel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds