Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever travel for work?

Yes not actually, I have not travelled out or to anywhere in the name of work since I was employed in my department. The kind of job I do, is not that type that required someone travelling.
Currently I am a student who is being occupied by study stuffs which makes it very difficult for me to be able to meet up to the need of my customers by going out to render services to them.
Currently I am a student who is being occupied by study stuffs which makes it very difficult for me to be able to meet up to the need of my customers by going out to render services to them.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
My work is not one that guarantees me to be traveling almost every time but then I usually do that at least two times in a year. This is mostly travelling out to other places in order to attend seminars or workshop that is going to help build my knowledge about the industry.

My work is not one that guarantees me to be traveling almost every time but then I usually do that at least two times in a year. This is mostly travelling out to other places in order to attend seminars or workshop that is going to help build my knowledge about the industry.
My teaching work and my baking business work are very close to each other so i dont normally travels during the week but i do normally travels during the weekend to my farming business.

I have never travel for work before but I know people who travels a lot because of the type of work they are doing, is nice and is always something of great experience. Probably I will have such opportunity in the future.

I am literally somebody who is interested in travelling especially when I am going to meet new places and also get to work with new people. This is why I always try to put myself at the front whenever my work is trying to go for a field trip or trying to sponsor people to attend seminars and workshop in another different town.

I have never travel for work before but I know people who travels a lot because of the type of work they are doing, is nice and is always something of great experience. Probably I will have such opportunity in the future.
Though I normally travel to my second business eveey weekend but i also have some people that are always on the road traveling almost everytime because that's the nature of their job.

Though I normally travel to my second business eveey weekend but i also have some people that are always on the road traveling almost everytime because that's the nature of their job.
Well traveling only to a short distance is not really bad , but a situation in which you have to travel for a far distance because of your business to me is not really the best, omo that is risky here in Nigeria .

Well, I have not travelled out for work before, because my work or job, is not that kind which requires someone travelling from one place to the other in other to meet up to customers demand either they come to the work shop.

My work usually requires a lot of clinical practice but then there are occasional times in which will be required to travel for mostly training or in order to attend conferences about professional building. I usually enjoying this kind of trips because I am somebody who usually like traveling in general.

Actually, I have travelled for work before but it wasn't overseas bit rather within the same country where I live.

I did not do any work at all, so I am always only online right now to earn some money, then go back to focus on my studies. These are my daily routines.

I have never travel out because of work but really depends the kind of work at hand that can make one to travel, but it is very good to travel around because so that you can know some places.

I have always to travel for work at least twice every 6 months and I am usually been sent as a representative to represent the company especially when they are having a meeting or a summit that is concerned with improving technology and the workspace. I usually enjoying occasions like this especially the opportunity to meet other people.

I have never travel out because of work but really depends the kind of work at hand that can make one to travel, but it is very good to travel around because so that you can know some places.
The work you are currently doing will determine if you will be travelling for work or not , i have a friend who's a truck driver and he's always on the road transporting business or company goods from one location to another.

I have always loved the idea of travelling from one place to another ever since. It is usually on a rotational basis whenever it comes to traveling for work in my company but whenever the floor is being open I am happy that I am always picked because of the love that they have for me.

I have always loved the idea of travelling from one place to another ever since. It is usually on a rotational basis whenever it comes to traveling for work in my company but whenever the floor is being open I am happy that I am always picked because of the love that they have for me.
There are people's that are always travelling from one pkace to another because thats the nature no their job while some people are always situated in a single place depending on their work.

Traveling for work is actually a very interesting part of one's career, and it goes a long way in helping you to make sure that you do not get left behind at al,l as you would relate to people from all over.

Traveling for work is actually a very interesting part of one's career, and it goes a long way in helping you to make sure that you do not get left behind at al,l as you would relate to people from all over.
It's always something very interesting but have never travel out before for this, I don't really know how it will be, maybe in the future. People always use this opportunity for exploration.

Currently my work has been a stable job where i dont need to travel anywhere but i really like going out travelling and exploring the whole world while working for bigger company.

Actually I dont do travel out for work because most of my work are not such that requires someone travelling from one place to the other. It's static and always requires your presence.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds