Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever travel for work?

There is nothing bad in working at the place where you are living. But it is good to go on travelling in order to discover more. Traveling is one of the way to expanding someone horizon. you can decide to set a particular period for vacation in order to travel.
A lot of people are very interested in this but sometimes financially they may not be capable.. I really have the time to travel out and to do few other things that interest me but this will require a lot of money because even if I have to travel now I cannot risk my life traveling on the land, it would be risky and quiet expensive.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people are very interested in this but sometimes financially they may not be capable.. I really have the time to travel out and to do few other things that interest me but this will require a lot of money because even if I have to travel now I cannot risk my life traveling on the land, it would be risky and quiet expensive.
This is the reason why we need to work hard and make more money for ourselves with every opportunity. This will make it pretty much easier for someone to plan a vacation and travel to other places around the world.

I am sure that all the people now travel for work here and there. Even people who have an office in their own city also travel and now people have their own transportation.

This is the reason why we need to work hard and make more money for ourselves with every opportunity. This will make it pretty much easier for someone to plan a vacation and travel to other places around the world.
Lolz, it's not really easy as you're thinking, it might even take up to 10 years for her to be able to raise the required money that is needed to start up a business and during this time you are already right for marriage what will you do... We just need Grace to succeed in whatever we are interested to do

Do you guys ever travel for work? Or do you tend to just focus on online work only? I have done a few jobs where I had to travel for work. Most of my jobs were near where I lived or was online, but I had a job that required me to do some flying for about a year and a half or so. Have you ever had to travel for work? If so, how was it?
I had a job in the health sector before which required me to travel but I was always restricted to the work environment which is why I quit and started some online work so I can travel freely.

Lolz, it's not really easy as you're thinking, it might even take up to 10 years for her to be able to raise the required money that is needed to start up a business and during this time you are already right for marriage what will you do... We just need Grace to succeed in whatever we are interested to do

Many people take more than 10 years to save money and start their own business. In fact, there are many people whom I knew who never saved enough money and spent all the money they had due to being extravagant and they had nothing in their hands even at the end of their life.

If she is blessed with a rich husband she will definitely go on vacation to exotic places. my belief is that if she is very determined to travel the way we definitely comes it might take a long time.

Yes of course. I do travel for work, if needs arise. I'm an instrumentalist that work can take me to any state or country. I don't say know once I know that the travelling is beneficial. Traveling is a part of my work

When it's comes to work there sometimes you don't practically have a choice but to do duties that are extra which includes traveling, I have travelled a cope of times because it's of necessary and important also

Many people take more than 10 years to save money and start their own business. In fact, there are many people whom I knew who never saved enough money and spent all the money they had due to being extravagant and they had nothing in their hands even at the end of their life.
In as much as it the best to save money , if your earning is not capable of giving you a reasonable amount of money to save after spending money on natural needs then it will still be very difficult for you to save up money to start up a business. we just need a lucretive business.. That's all.

Do you guys ever travel for work? Or do you tend to just focus on online work only? I have done a few jobs where I had to travel for work. Most of my jobs were near where I lived or was online, but I had a job that required me to do some flying for about a year and a half or so. Have you ever had to travel for work? If so, how was it?
If you're definitely into offline jobs you will not really have any choice but to travel to complete some of the work that you're supposed to prepare cause it is not something that you can do online.

I travel practically every day to work although I owned the business but I'm trying to get a temporary accommodation close to my business premises. It's not an easy ride though, my job is situated in a rural environment but I choose to stay in an urban environment. I'm hoping that i establish another business in an urban setting where I live.

I have never travel to another place just to render services to people over there. But I have a friend who usually go to other place to render service to the people and he was able to know about most states in the country.
Traveling for work is something that is more like a good privilege especially in the kind of work you are into your eyes you to move from one country to another.

Well I have spent most of my time while in school during my industrial training moving from one company to the other to render them the required services on daily basis. it hasn't been easy.
Most companies that allow you to carry out your industrial training in their establishment will always use you to the very last and will eventually not retain you if you are not careful.

Though my three works are in the same state but different cities , my teaching and my baking work are in the same place while my farming business is actually a three hour drive from my other business.

I have travelled several times for work, especially when I am required to cover an event or social gathering that is outside my current location and would require me to travel a cross borders.

I have has cause to travel and spend days out of home for work purposes. Although, the job is my personal business. It's really fun to travel for work because it's part of education. You will learn new things.

Well, I am a kind of person that dont like travelling out most especially for working purposes but circumstances sometimes make it necessarily for me to be out in other to perform a specific task.

Most of the time , circumstances really bring about you dining what you dont actually feels like doing , travelling most of the time happens due to the circumstances .
Well, I am a kind of person that dont like travelling out most especially for working purposes but circumstances sometimes make it necessarily for me to be out in other to perform a specific task.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds