Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever travel for work?

I've never traveled to another location solely to provide a service. People generally come to me from a long distance merely to employ my services.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never traveled to another location solely to provide a service. People generally come to me from a long distance merely to employ my services.
I believe you will like travelling once you take your first business trip. Apart from getting to know new places, it is also an opportunity to build new connections and business partnerships.

I have traveled for work many times. To travel for work make someone gain more knowledge around the country. I noticed that travel for work doesn't provide good things than to create your own business.

My kind of work is not one that will require me to be traveling every now and then but I can remember that I have travel at least three times in the past for some kind of seminar and workshop.

I have traveled for work many times. To travel for work make someone gain more knowledge around the country. I noticed that travel for work doesn't provide good things than to create your own business.
Travelling to work and going on vacations which one gives an opportunity for people to know more about their country ? If people are traveling for work they won't even have time to explore and I don't think this can really help you to know much about your country.

I have travel some many times in search of money which people usually called hustling, leaving your side and going to the other side of your country to work and get money before coming back home.
Yes its also a good way of earning money,when one leave his comfort zone he can see different job opportunity, but mostly its brown collar job.

I have course to travel for work in my contract work also my solid mineral business I have lost count on how. many times I have to embark on such journey.

I have had jobs that got me travelling all year. The stress is so enormous, so I quit. I don't really depend on online earnings because the payout is very low.
If you have been in the business of tourism, you will definitely be traveling from one country to another all in the name of business and it's good in a way.

It's depend on the type business at hand there are some that are really important that requires you traveling so be it as long as it's will bring about success and profit
I am not always of the habit of traveling all the time when it comes to work because I always get travel sick all the time which is why I try as much as I can to stay within the department that I'm not going to travel all the time.

Yeah I have travelled for work a lot of time before and I actually see nothing bad in there ,you can travel if you either go business or for any other important purpose like meeting
Do you travel out of your country or with the country? And how do you cope with the changes? Let's say things like weather, food etc.

Do you travel out of your country or with the country? And how do you cope with the changes? Let's say things like weather, food etc.
I have travelled out before ,and I think the weather and food dosent seems to be a very big issue for me ,the only problem that could be a big issue is the language barrier

I have travelled out before ,and I think the weather and food dosent seems to be a very big issue for me ,the only problem that could be a big issue is the language barrier
Oh I can totally relate with this, I schooled in a different country where their main language was french and a native language called Fung or something like that, it was not easy at all.

Do you guys ever travel for work? Or do you tend to just focus on online work only? I have done a few jobs where I had to travel for work. Most of my jobs were near where I lived or was online, but I had a job that required me to do some flying for about a year and a half or so. Have you ever had to travel for work? If so, how was it?
I have travelled for work more than few times , but my travelling depends on where the work is located and how much the customer is willing to pay for my service.

I have been able to travel very often since I took this my present job. I have traveled to about three different states for different assignments and I think that is the fun aspect of it.

Traveling to work was the reason why I retired. The heavy traffic in the main road here never failed to give me stress. If ever I would start a business it would be home-based so there would be no need to travel. That could save me from rental expense and also from transportation expenses.

I have been able to travel very often since I took this my present job. I have traveled to about three different states for different assignments and I think that is the fun aspect of it.
Wow I don't really know if you are operating a personal business or you are partnering with a company, I will always like the opportunity to travel a lot to other state in the country but this should only be done with my own private business.. have you been to Akwa ibom ?

Yeah I really understand what you mean ,there is really that fun in travelling to different states ,most especially you learn new culture and get use to different things there ,that could prepare you for any life challenge

Yes, I have travelled out for work once in my life, even though I have no intention to go out for the work but it becomes necessary for me to do so because there was no substitute for me, so I have to go.
Some people are very good at traveling for work and it's something they love doing but it's not really that tripping for me but I don't mind doing it either for the money.

With my experience in travelling for fun and occasions, I would definitely love to find a job that attach travelling. It has been very sweet and interesting. Therefore I would love to travel more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds