Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

2024-10-20 Site Update: Prefixes, Duplicate Accounts, User Fields, Bizdustry & Forum Nodes

Website
admin-junkies.com
Credits
Component: ACP
  • Thread Prefixes
  • User Accounts
  • Forum Nodes
  • User Fields
Hi Admin Junkies community,

This a maintenance update of multiple parts of the website.

Prefixes

Prefixes have been created and applied to Content Bundles, which will make it easier than ever to track the progress of your bundles. For users requesting a new Content Bundle, you will have the option to use the prefix "New Order." For staff members and Service Team members like @Debashis, you will have access to the entire range of prefixes:
  • New Order
  • Accepted
  • In Progress
  • Pending
  • Deduction
  • Completed
1729444423378.png

Thank you to @Alex for reporting this issue.

We invite any user who is looking to supplement their forum by ordering a Content Bundle with Admin Junkies; over 240 other users have ordered content bundles with Admin Junkies! We have one of the strongest and most enthusiastic service teams who look forward to helping you add activity to your sites!

Order a new content bundle here: https://admin-junkies.com/form/content-bundle-order-form.3/select

User Accounts

I conducted a minor clean-up of duplicate user accounts after the import of Bizdustry. Did you know that @Santa managed to shimmy down our chimney and register 4 times??

If you have a duplicate account, please do not hesitate to notify me and I will be happy to merge in your accounts.

Profile Custom Fields

Custom fields on Profiles have been simplified and reduced. You no longer need to identify your gender twice :)

To update or refresh your account, go to Account details.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bizdustry Nodes

Forum nodes have been migrated over from Bizdustry. One of Bizdustry's core strengths is the conversations and news on personal finance, investments, and making money, which are kept together in "Business & Industry."

Since Admin-Junkies had a much smaller node for Freelance, Monetization and Revenue, we moved our conversations into Businesses & Individuals category.
1729446236849.png

We plan to announce more news around our Business & Industry section, spearheaded under the leadership of @Nomad - stay tuned for more information!

Digital Toolbox Nodes

I've simplified the nodes under Digital Toolbox:
  • Content Bundle Service - for new and outstanding orders
  • Completed Services - for completed orders
1729446215150.png

We plan to re-launch and add some requested new services soon!

Visit Our Friends Nodes

I wanted to take a moment and thank our friends @Shawn Gossman at AnotherAdminForum and @Alex at Bizdustry for being partners of Admin Junkies. We're always happy to help support other sites that are positive contributors to the forum ecosystem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 4)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds