Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever travel for work?

Do you guys ever travel for work? Or do you tend to just focus on online work only? I have done a few jobs where I had to travel for work. Most of my jobs were near where I lived or was online, but I had a job that required me to do some flying for about a year and a half or so. Have you ever had to travel for work? If so, how was it?
No, I have not travelled for work.
The organization i work with has branches in other states, but people are not being posted to other states; so there has been no opportunity to travel.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have had jobs that got me travelling all year. The stress is so enormous, so I quit. I don't really depend on online earnings because the payout is very low.

As an electrician that I am there are some work that will require you to travel outside the state to do, but sometimes since I have a lot of responsibilities I may not have the opportunity to travel, I've never encountered a job that asked me to travel out but a lot of people over here we do have such an opportunity.

I've never done any such job before. Though I think it would be stressful because that was the job I got in one of the interview I did recently.
Except it is a job that involves on the job training

Do you mean travelling outside of the country? No, I have never traveled to a foreign country to find work, but who knows I might go outside of the country in the future. I am quite optimistic about travelling.

Yeah I have travelled for work a lot of time before and I actually see nothing bad in there ,you can travel if you either go business or for any other important purpose like meeting

I've never travelled for work before, that's because I haven't been given the opportunity to.. But if one comes I will, definitely. It is one way to ease the stress. It will be fun I'm certain about that.

Every now and then I am usually tasked with traveling from one state to another mostly for conferences. I also travel for professional education update of outreach whenever there is a health problem.

Yes, apparently my kinda job is more of travelling from one province to another or call it state and we deal with top notch machines and electrical appliances which a specific number of items is placed on target and as sales executives we have to sell out a given number of these items in a specific time, that's why we need to move around to get people though we have to upload it online too but we don't gave to wait online though, so we gotta move.

Yes, I have travelled out for work once in my life, even though I have no intention to go out for the work but it becomes necessary for me to do so because there was no substitute for me, so I have to go.

Personally, of all my offline work so far, non of them has warranted me to travel to accomplish them. I just go by commercial transportation or at times some are close to where I live which I can walk to. And I don't intend doing only online work as i am even combining it at the moment. My offline work first, and some online earnings here and there.

Do you guys ever travel for work? Or do you tend to just focus on online work only? I have done a few jobs where I had to travel for work. Most of my jobs were near where I lived or was online, but I had a job that required me to do some flying for about a year and a half or so. Have you ever had to travel for work? If so, how was it?
I have travelled several times for work.. infact is part of my job description to travel on a short notice where a work. When I started it was someone difficult for me but now I thing I'm enjoying it. The adventures, exposure and experiences.

I only focus on online work, so i do not get involved in much traveling as promised who work offline. This is the beauty of online work.

I have never travel for once to go and work and if I intending to, it should be leaving my country for abroad job whereby I will completely change my location

I have never travel for once to go and work and if I intending to, it should be leaving my country for abroad job whereby I will completely change my location
That is what I think as well I have not encounter such issue before,but I will love to experience one in the nearest future,there is nothing wrong travelling to another country for work its aid you gain exposure and gain new knowledge to discharge the present work properly

Yes, I had to travel for over 4hours for a primary assignment which needed immediate attention for 12weeks but on a normal routine daily basis, I don't travel as I work within my vicinity.

Yes I have travelled for work sometime ago in 2017 where I have to stay for as long as eight months working there. It was a nice experience though as I was able to learn and earn simultaneously.

Travelling work is good and enjoyable. You will learn, earn and have experience at the end. This is the kind of work I'm looking for after my graduation

Yes I have traveled to work when I was posted to another local government in my state as a teacher. Before I finally settled down there, I have been traveling for almost two months

Basically the jobs i have been oppourtune to do abd engaged in are mostly around where i live,except in some few occations where i have to travel out of the state to carry out my job,but not oversees.
Same here. I have only had to travel to states in my country on very few occasions. I have never been opportune or offered to leave the country for a job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds