Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever travel for work?

It's depend on the type business at hand there are some that are really important that requires you traveling so be it as long as it's will bring about success and profit
You are correct. I agree with your answer. It really depends on the type of job or business you are doing. If your job requires you to travel, then you will travel but if you can just work from home, then all you have to do is to work from home as long as it will bring about success and profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have traveled for work severally and there is no way you could have enough experience without traveling because travelling is really a good way to garner some experience for yourself.

I have never personally traveled for work before because I have not done any work that requires me to travel.

Traveling for work is something very important for people because it is necessary .

If you're a business man traveling is one of the things you should put at the back of your mind because there may be a lot of business deals from one country to another or within your country of residence.

For me , it is even easier . My place of work is not really far from where I am staying and as a result I do not usually travel when I have to go to my business. This has really help me saves a lot of money I could have used for transportation.

I haven't had the opportunity of traveling for work or business meetings elsewhere. If I have the opportunity of traveling, I will try to establish important connections with potential business partners.

I have traveled on several occasions to places to execute one or two duties at work but I have not had the cause to travel out of the country to do same. Travelling is part of education.

except during my service year where I was posted to work in another state for a year. The experience was fun and tasking at the same time, as I had to cope with different lifestyle that I was not used too, and other cultures as well.

except during my service year where I was posted to work in another state for a year. The experience was fun and tasking at the same time, as I had to cope with different lifestyle that I was not used too, and other cultures as well.
That's true,if you do visit a new place you need to get used to how the people in the environment leave,I have never experienced this but I think it all depends on you.

I mostly work from home, but recently my job has taken me to different countries, which has been an exciting change. Just recently, I visited Turkiye for work, and let me tell you, it was an amazing experience! The culture, the food, the sights—I was absolutely fascinated by everything.

This is one of the best perks that comes with traveling for your work because you are going to have the opportunity of exploring so many countries and their culture which you will even stand to gain some knowledge by getting involved with different aspect of the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds