Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever travel for work?

Working out in a environment and I pay for transportation to my place of work which sometimes transport fee is causing me set back

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I have travelled out for work, on several occasions. the first instance was during my industrial training at the chemical industry which happens to be a division of the company in another state. and because of the service they needed I was transferred for 2 weeks to work before coming back to my station.

I have not had the opportunity to work beyond my country. But to be frank, I will love to do so. I want to know how it feels to showcase my skill in another person's land. The only problem I have is that the kind of job I do won't give me much leverage to exercise this.

I have travel some many times in search of money which people usually called hustling, leaving your side and going to the other side of your country to work and get money before coming back home.

As an electrician that I am there are some work that will require you to travel outside the state to do, but sometimes since I have a lot of responsibilities I may not have the opportunity to travel, I've never encountered a job that asked me to travel out but a lot of people over here we do have such an opportunity.
I can relate. I recommended my electrician to a customer at my place work. He had to travel to Port Harcourt from lagos to wire a new building and was paid well.

I have done a job that required me traveling from one state to another be because it had to do with carrying out surveys.

I have never travel to another place just to render a service or sell a product. I think this will be possible in the nearest future when I start green seminar across the cities in my country.

I can relate. I recommended my electrician to a customer at my place work. He had to travel to Port Harcourt from lagos to wire a new building and was paid well.
That is how it work and also before you are able to get this kind of offer you really need to be talented in what you are doing.. the payments must also be good to cover up the expenses and all the traveling cost.

I work from home, therefore, I don't travel for work. However, I have once worked for a company and I used to ride a bike for 30 minutes to go to the workplace.

Yes, lot of times.
When traveling for work, you must put some few things into consideration.
Is the job worth traveling for ?
How much will you spend on this journey?
How much will you mske from the job?
Will your profit from the job cover all your expenses and still remain for you ?

I don't have any reason to travel to another place just to render a service or sell the product. I use courier service whenever I want to sell a product to another person in another state. I would have had the cost of shipping to the price of the product.

No, I have not travelled for work.
The organization i work with has branches in other states, but people are not being posted to other states; so there has been no opportunity to travel.
Me too.
I have never been opportuned to travel outside my state for work.
My business does not have branches yet, and I don't do deliveries outside the state.

I have been into a number of jobs, that requires me travelling for a very long distance from my settlements. It has been very easy for the journey but very interesting in its payment mode and interaction with people whom you may meet with.

Well normally I just don't like traveling much espect within the same confinement,so I don't travel l to work rather I work within my own area

Yes I do travel for work even though its not far from were I am staying,but I focus more on online business,because it seems to be straight forward,and no waste of man power.

I travelled a few times as well to get some materials for a project and stuffs like that. I like to travel, so anything that involves travelling for work or otherwise I'm always down for it.
Tourism businesses will always make you to travel all the time in order for you to catch up all the business activities that are involved in such projects and it is actually very lucrative.

No, i've never travelled for work. Most works i've done are usually online jobs and i feel jobs that requires traveling out might be very stressful.

A lot of organizations here readily sponsor their employees to go and represent them in Business meetings or go for some professional trainings.

Tourism businesses will always make you travel all the time for you to catch up on all the business activities that are involved in such projects and it is very lucrative.
Yeah true. I think a lot of other businesses could make you travel just as much. It all depends. Some people have to travel days just to earn a living.

Nah. I do not like traveling for work. I barely travel anyway unless it is very important. That is why I prefer to make money online and stay indoors. Online is stressful but I have travelled to learn trading

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds