Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do specific sales for the Holidays, Thanksgiving, and Easter?

The fact remains unchanged, i believe it's obeying the law of demand and supply that state that. The highter the demand the higher the price, and vice versa. Make sure you always buy things when there's less demand.
Yeah, the same thing happens in the crypto-currency market. When no one is talking about a particular cryptocurrency the price may be low but when people start talking about it the price will be high. Those who buy when there is less demand will make more profit

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, the same thing happens in the crypto-currency market. When no one is talking about a particular cryptocurrency the price may be low but when people start talking about it the price will be high. Those who buy when there is less demand will make more profit
There some factors affecting the demand and supply dynamics. When the people talk much about a particular cryptocurrencies, it is going to develop tremendously.

Actually doing giveaway at most occasions or event should be a normal to any one who's either a successful business man or woman or is very rich in he or her doings.

That's the fact, you have explained everything needed. In short all the marketing systems been it online or offline, they all obey the law of demand and supply.

Well I personally do not do that but I know of most business men and women who usually use such opportunity of any occasion, thanksgiving and others to sale there products and earn money.

Well I personally do not do that but I know of most business men and women who usually use such opportunity of any occasion, thanksgiving and others to sale there products and earn money.
It is very good to take advantage of any kind of festivities to make money because at that time demand will be very high and as a result of that, prices of commodities will be high as well.

That's the fact, you have explained everything needed. In short all the marketing systems been it online or offline, they all obey the law of demand and supply.
Probably, once there is a demand for something the price will probably skyrocket. I think that is how most everything works but in the online space and the offline space.

Probably, once there is a demand for something the price will probably skyrocket. I think that is how most everything works but in the online space and the offline space.
Yes that's the fact, I don't think there will be any change about it, even in some years to come. The law remains stagnant. In as much as there's high demand, price increase.

Yes that's the fact, I don't think there will be any change about it, even in some years to come. The law remains stagnant. In as much as there's high demand, price increase.
That is actually a law and it can never change. As long as there is a high demand for something the price will increase and it will have a lot of value. Except there is price regulation for that particular product.

That is actually a law and it can never change. As long as there is a high demand for something the price will increase and it will have a lot of value. Except there is price regulation for that particular product.
Yes you have said it all, and I'm pretty sure that in as much as you want to be profitable, you have to make sure you always buy things when there is less demand, that will be better.

Yes you have said it all, and I'm pretty sure that in as much as you want to be profitable, you have to make sure you always buy things when there is less demand, that will be better.
I don't think you need to buy things that are less in demand because you will always buy things you need. If you are in need of something it is important for you to buy it the respective of the price provided you can afford it. except maybe you want to make investment and you see an opportunity.

I don't think you need to buy things that are less in demand because you will always buy things you need. If you are in need of something it is important for you to buy it the respective of the price provided you can afford it. except maybe you want to make investment and you see an opportunity.
Yes it's true, I believe most times it's needs that make us to buy things, if not because of need we will hardly buy things, but In that case I'm talkiny about things that are not that necessary.

Yes it's true, I believe most times it's needs that make us to buy things, if not because of need we will hardly buy things, but In that case I'm talkiny about things that are not that necessary.
That is exactly what I'm saying that you will not buy things that are not necessary. it is when you are in need of something that you will buy it. Sometimes our tastes have seasons.

That is exactly what I'm saying that you will not buy things that are not necessary. it is when you are in need of something that you will buy it. Sometimes our tastes have seasons.
If you are keen to making money at certain period of the year because there are high demands, you will need to look for goods that are relevant and not buying things that will not sale better.

Yes sometimes I experience alot of sells during the festives period most especially during the easter where there are high demand of goods and services and due to that alot of business get so boom.

And this is why people who are selling these goods will make sure that they increase the price of the goods so that they can make more money and they know that we have no other choice than to buy them
People take advantage of this period because of the high-end price of things and it is another way to make extra profit from what you could have made from the item.

People take advantage of this period because of the high-end price of things and it is another way to make extra profit from what you could have made from the item.
It is not good. I will surely say no to it all the time. They think that they are being smart but they are not. It is just wickedness because I see no reason why you should increase the price of a product because we need it during that time.

If you are keen to making money at certain period of the year because there are high demands, you will need to look for goods that are relevant and not buying things that will not sale better.
Of course, you will always make sure that the products you are buying can be able to sell during that particular period. You don't need to buy them in a very large quantities so that you can be able to maximize profit and not have some remains.

You should not do it because your business makes a lot of sales or money but you are doing it to attract newer customers and reward loyal customers as well.
That's not a bad idea, but I think that's your choice to make as a business owner, if you are running a business that fetch you a considerable amount of profits you can decide to do that.

You should not do it because your business makes a lot of sales or money but you are doing it to attract newer customers and reward loyal customers as well.
You are right, this will help a lot, attracting new customer will also help you to have a good number of sales, this your idea sounds good, doing things like this online will help.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds