Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do specific sales for the Holidays, Thanksgiving, and Easter?

I dont really have a specific kind of sale for these holidays you mentioned though but i guess it would be nice to actually have something to do for my customers and clients during these holidays though.
Actually it will be really nice that during the holiday, you do something to your customers and clients that will show that you also do not forget them and that is what most customers and clients want.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it will be really nice that during the holiday, you do something to your customers and clients that will show that you also do not forget them and that is what most customers and clients want.
Appreciating your customers is always very important and necessary. It will make them to feel happy and they will keep on patronizing you for a long period of time. That is a good business strategy.

I know a friend who take advantage of the holiday seasons to sell some items that are of high demand and it is often done during Christmas. I plan to emulate her so that I can also earn.
That is really nice for him because that Christmas period at my side that was when many things become more expensive and if you are the seller, you will cash out well.

That is really nice for him because that Christmas period at my side that was when many things become more expensive and if you are the seller, you will cash out well.
It is very correct that during the festive period this is when people will start to make money on selling some certain goods and the prices of things will go up immediately.

If you understand the intricacies of selling things at the holidays to make money then it is going to be an advantage for you to explore some areas and think of goods that will sell better.

Yeah, but most of the time in this part of the world people tend to increase the prices of their products during festive seasons like Christmas and New year. They make more profit because there is high demand.
I feel it is in two ways. There are some people who increase the price and there are some people who give discount. But as for me, I will surely increase the price.

That's true, you can take that as an advantage to earn money, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money during the festive period.
The festive period is one of the best time to make money if you know how to position your business properly because people are in their mood or spending and are looking to have the best holiday

The festive period is one of the best time to make money if you know how to position your business properly because people are in their mood or spending and are looking to have the best holiday
You have raised a very important point because the festive period is the best time to make money and the price of goods will be increased and people are going to make double profit..

It is a special time where people are prepared to make enough profit and some people will keep stocking goods or items for that period to come so that they can maximize their profit.

I feel it is in two ways. There are some people who increase the price and there are some people who give discount. But as for me, I will surely increase the price.
Sometimes the kind of business you are into matters a lot because it can determine if you are going to increase price or not. People who are you do businesses like poultry farming always increase the price of their products.

Sometimes the kind of business you are into matters a lot because it can determine if you are going to increase price or not. People who are you do businesses like poultry farming always increase the price of their products.
I think they always increase their product price because they know that we do not have a choice and we are surely going to buy them. That is what I feel happens most of the time

Yeah, but you need to have a good business ideas an also a good location before you can be able to make it, having those two things are very important what do you think?

I think they always increase their product price because they know that we do not have a choice and we are surely going to buy them. That is what I feel happens most of the time
that is actually the case. Business people always try as much as possible to capitalise on several opportunities to make money for themselves. When demand is high the prices of products will increase.

that is actually the case. Business people always try as much as possible to capitalise on several opportunities to make money for themselves. When demand is high the prices of products will increase.
That is true
They will just inflate the price without pitying people and without thinking that we may not even have the money. But they know we don't have a choice so they will just do what they like

That is true
They will just inflate the price without pitying people and without thinking that we may not even have the money. But they know we don't have a choice so they will just do what they like
Yeah, the purpose of any business venture is to make profit so they will always look for opportunities to make more money for themselves. so I don't really blame them because that is what business is all about.

Yeah, the purpose of any business venture is to make profit so they will always look for opportunities to make more money for themselves. so I don't really blame them because that is what business is all about.
I also do not blame them but there are times that they are always doing too much. Some of them will almost double the price of the product. It should not be done that way. They should take it easy on us.

I also do not blame them but there are times that they are always doing too much. Some of them will almost double the price of the product. It should not be done that way. They should take it easy on us.
Yes, this happens in my country, as a matter of fact that's what they are good at(doubling the actual price) to me this is some kind of wickedness, it will hurt a lot of people.

I have observed that this particular kind of festive season is usually filled with people who want to buy things for their loved ones and it is going to be very good to target them especially with discount coupons.

I think there should always be a price regulation for any kind of product. That way people will not be able to double the price by themselves because of some kind of slight opportunities they have.

And this is why people who are selling these goods will make sure that they increase the price of the goods so that they can make more money and they know that we have no other choice than to buy them
I have observed that this particular kind of festive season is usually filled with people who want to buy things for their loved ones and it is going to be very good to target them especially with discount coupons.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds