Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do specific sales for the Holidays, Thanksgiving, and Easter?

that is why financial discipline is always advised. Anyone who wants to achieve financial freedom must be disciplined financially. The person do not need to spend money on unnecessary things.
It is not expected of someone who is not discipline financially to achieve success because such person would liquidate a business very quickly and he cannot be able to manage one.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you wish to also involved in a business that will give you reasonable amount of money at the festivities then you will need to be disciplined to save up for such a business because you would make use of it.
If you lack decipline on whatever you are doing I don't think you can earn money from it, a lot of people are making this mistake of going into a business without having the good knowledge.

that is why financial discipline is always advised. Anyone who wants to achieve financial freedom must be disciplined financially. The person do not need to spend money on unnecessary things.
If you're willing to engage in a business, financial discipline is of utmost importance because it is what will make you perform well in the entreprise.

It is not expected of someone who is not discipline financially to achieve success because such person would liquidate a business very quickly and he cannot be able to manage one.
Probably, people who do not have financial discipline will find it difficult to succeed in anything. financial discipline is important because it will help you to invest in the right business and not waste money on unnecessary things.

Probably, people who do not have financial discipline will find it difficult to succeed in anything. financial discipline is important because it will help you to invest in the right business and not waste money on unnecessary things.
You have said it all, an also if you don't know how to manage your spending habits you are not going to make it, that's the biggest mistake you can ever make.

For each religious event there is specific sales so we cannot sell this thing on this religious event or we could sell this thing on religious event like Easter or Thanksgiving, for holidays it depends from the weather or climate if it is winter or summer holiday and this is to resume all this.

I think that each and every religious event is specific. During Ramadan, people in here buy many products related to food items. However, during Eid Al Adha, people focus more on distributing meat.

I think that each and every religious event is specific. During Ramadan, people in here buy many products related to food items. However, during Eid Al Adha, people focus more on distributing meat.
They just buy them in Ramadhan to distribute for poor families or for example if there is some days where you are obliged to not fasting during Ramadhan like for example you are diabetic person, during pregancy, has new born before a little, breastfeeding mother, mensturation days so for example either fasting or bring food to poor families. Meat distributed must not be the salary for the butcher but in need be to monetary value during Eid Al Adha.

If you're willing to engage in a business, financial discipline is of utmost importance because it is what will make you perform well in the entreprise.
You are right sir, if you don't have a decipline I don't think you can be able to earn money online, we have a lot of things that you will put together before you can earn money online.

I have a very small business currently that doesn't require me to do special sales on the specific holidays, or occasions. What I do is normally the daily operations of the business.

You have said it all, an also if you don't know how to manage your spending habits you are not going to make it, that's the biggest mistake you can ever make.
Probably, it is always important and necessary for you to know how to manage your spending habit. That is why it is important to make a budget always. You need to be financially disciplined also.

Probably, it is always important and necessary for you to know how to manage your spending habit. That is why it is important to make a budget always. You need to be financially disciplined also.
Exactly, if you are good at spending more than what you'll earn you are going to suffer a lot, people are suffering from things like this, you have to put it away if you want to be successful.

Exactly, if you are good at spending more than what you'll earn you are going to suffer a lot, people are suffering from things like this, you have to put it away if you want to be successful.
that is why some people should be taught from their younger age how to be able to manage their money very well. That way you'll be able to cultivate a very good spending habit when you grow.

that is why some people should be taught from their younger age how to be able to manage their money very well. That way you'll be able to cultivate a very good spending habit when you grow.
Yes, teaching your kid's or your younger ones how to earn money will help them a lot, it will help you to be financially independent an also take care of your needs.

Yes, teaching your kid's or your younger ones how to earn money will help them a lot, it will help you to be financially independent an also take care of your needs.
Probably, if you're making reasonable amount of money and you have people around you, it is important and necessary you teach them how to go about it in order to be financially independent. That will even save you a lot of costs.

Probably, if you're making reasonable amount of money and you have people around you, it is important and necessary you teach them how to go about it in order to be financially independent. That will even save you a lot of costs.
That's true, a lot of people will be having interest of you teaching them, if you want to accumulate things you need to be teaching people, this will also help you.

That's true, a lot of people will be having interest of you teaching them, if you want to accumulate things you need to be teaching people, this will also help you.
Teaching people is actually one of the best ways some people used to make us some amount of money for themselves presently. The more you take people the more you expand your income.

Teaching people is actually one of the best ways some people used to make us some amount of money for themselves presently. The more you take people the more you expand your income.
Not only that if you are good at putting people through you are going to earn have a lot of experience, some people fail because they don't have idea on what they are doing.

Not only that if you are good at putting people through you are going to earn have a lot of experience, some people fail because they don't have idea on what they are doing.
if you do not know what you're teaching you're not going to make any success from it. You must be very good at what you do before you try to impact knowledge to other people.

if you do not know what you're teaching you're not going to make any success from it. You must be very good at what you do before you try to impact knowledge to other people.
I concur, just like the lecturer we had today 😅, I don't really want to talk about it, the lecture was corrected by a student that's how he left the class without finishing, he got pissed off.

I concur, just like the lecturer we had today 😅, I don't really want to talk about it, the lecture was corrected by a student that's how he left the class without finishing, he got pissed off.
I think that is some level of pride on the side of the lecturer. The truth is that people can actually make mistakes sometimes but they should be humble enough in order to admit their mistakes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds