Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do specific sales for the Holidays, Thanksgiving, and Easter?

And this is why people who are selling these goods will make sure that they increase the price of the goods so that they can make more money and they know that we have no other choice than to buy them
The high prices of commodities during the festivities is as a result of the fact that, it is obeying the simple law of demand and supply dynamics because there will be high demand which will trigger higher price.

Advertisement Placeholder
The high prices of commodities during the festivities is as a result of the fact that, it is obeying the simple law of demand and supply dynamics because there will be high demand which will trigger higher price.
It is true that the law of demand and supply is in Play and that is why you will find out that the prices of commodities will go up so high during the festivities and people will make huge profit during that period.

It is true that the law of demand and supply is in Play and that is why you will find out that the prices of commodities will go up so high during the festivities and people will make huge profit during that period.
And I get that there are goods that are always in high demand whenever we are in festive period. Some goods will surely sell no matter how expensive it is

For each religious event there is specific sales so we cannot sell this thing on this religious event or we could sell this thing on religious event like Easter or Thanksgiving, for holidays it depends from the weather or climate if it is winter or summer holiday and this is to resume all this.

Something I have noticed myself with a lot of people that earn money online is how they will make specific sales for say the Holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and such where they will offer a reduced price on their products or services in hopes to bring in a little more revenue as well as help possible buyers afford to buy things or try your products or services.

Are you someone who likes to make specific sales for the holidays?

I myself have just recently been offering services for a reduced price for Christmas and New Year and I feel it will definitely be something I will do for other things such as Easter and Thanksgiving.
Most business does that as I have also come to understand , but maybe they have their own reasons to make their product a bit cheaper for people to afford.
It all depends but if that doesn't cost you anything I don't see any reason why you shouldn't do it , after all it is a way of indirectly attracting people to come to understand about the existence of your product or service.

It is very good to do specific sales for a Easter period of time because you will make huge sales to gain financial freedom because will be a very a lucrative enterprise if you sell clothes.

At special holidays the prices of goods will increase and it is an opportunity for a business owner to tap into this chances to make profit from the business.

The prices of products increase during the Ramadan season. However, this is not the case in all the countries. in Saudi Arabia, the prices of products decrease during the ramadan season.

Actually there are alot of business which are based on season and most often, those business succeed as a result of the discount they made during the sells such as exams, new year and even Easter.

I think that there are many companies and businesses that tend to offer different kinds of products and services during holidays and this also includes exclusive services for exclusive people. For example, some business may offer sales discount on toys during the new year.
There are good number of companies that tends to do that, but most of the the ones I came across usually do it on all this festive periods. Mostly during Christmas and new years.

There are good number of companies that tends to do that, but most of the the ones I came across usually do it on all this festive periods. Mostly during Christmas and new years.
It is understandable that the festive period would experience high turnover rate which will trigger higher price of goods and services and it in turn increase profitability for the business.

It is understandable that the festive period would experience high turnover rate which will trigger higher price of goods and services and it in turn increase profitability for the business.
No wonder people make huge amount of money during the festive period because they will explore different areas and ensure that the price increases to make reasonable money.

Yes it's true, during the festive periods the price of things tends to increase beyond our expectations. But even at that, I think it's good for company to do sales discount as the case maybe.

Yes it's true, during the festive periods the price of things tends to increase beyond our expectations. But even at that, I think it's good for company to do sales discount as the case maybe.
It has become so common and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. During the festivities, the prices of things will always go up and it seems each and very individuals are used to this.

It has become so common and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. During the festivities, the prices of things will always go up and it seems each and very individuals are used to this.
I was thinking is only me that noticed that, maybe the principel is obeying the law of the demand that state that, the higher the demand, the higher the price, you know there's high demand during the festive seasons.

And this is why people who are selling these goods will make sure that they increase the price of the goods so that they can make more money and they know that we have no other choice than to buy them
Of course, when there is high demand for a particular product people have no other choice than to buy at any price. At this moment business people always capitalise on it to make a lot of money especially when the price of products are not regulated.

I do not own any business yet, But If I should own one, Then I would definitely offer discount during Thanksgiving and Easter.

The discount might not be much, but I would be able to offer at least 10 percent discount for my goods.

Of course, when there is high demand for a particular product people have no other choice than to buy at any price. At this moment business people always capitalise on it to make a lot of money especially when the price of products are not regulated.
The fact remains unchanged, i believe it's obeying the law of demand and supply that state that. The highter the demand the higher the price, and vice versa. Make sure you always buy things when there's less demand.

I do not just like the fact that we always buy them simply because we do not have any choice. Some of these sellers always increase the price of their products too much.

Personally I think it depends on business ideology actually it's not bad but there are people who don't engaged into such but rather prefer to sell their products based on how they intended to do at all time.

It is very correct that during the festive period this is when people will start to make money on selling some certain goods and the prices of things will go up immediately.
Yeah, those people many people even usually keep or save money for such events or occasion and once you brought out anything that since good that they can purchase, they mostly buy them in memory of those events.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds