Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do specific sales for the Holidays, Thanksgiving, and Easter?

I think that is some level of pride on the side of the lecturer. The truth is that people can actually make mistakes sometimes but they should be humble enough in order to admit their mistakes.
Yes but the lecture did not own up to the mistake, they say no one is perfect, an that's true there's no way that you can be perfect, making mistakes is a must.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes but the lecture did not own up to the mistake, they say no one is perfect, an that's true there's no way that you can be perfect, making mistakes is a must.
there are some people that are like that. They always feel very insulted whenever someone that is lower than them corrects them. That is an ego issue in my own perspective.

there are some people that are like that. They always feel very insulted whenever someone that is lower than them corrects them. That is an ego issue in my own perspective.
That's exactly what I'm saying say, if you are wrong you are expected to own up to your mistake an learn from it, there's nothing hard in that, but a lot of people are finding it difficult.

That's exactly what I'm saying say, if you are wrong you are expected to own up to your mistake an learn from it, there's nothing hard in that, but a lot of people are finding it difficult.
I think the cause of such things is wrong mindset. Some people always have the mindset that they are not supposed to take corrections from people who are lower than them. That is actually very bad.

If you lack a good mindset you are not going to gain what you are looking for,a lot of people have failed because they don't have a good mindset, you need to have a good mindset if you want to succeed.

I do not own a business yet so i do not do special sales for the holidays, Thanksgiving and Easter. A lot of online vendors i know do this and i feel it attracts more customers to them.

I do not own a business yet so i do not do special sales for the holidays, Thanksgiving and Easter. A lot of online vendors i know do this and i feel it attracts more customers to them.
Same here, but I think you can earn a considerable amount of money without even owning a business online or offline, we have a lot of things that you can do an earn money from them.

Same here, but I think you can earn a considerable amount of money without even owning a business online or offline, we have a lot of things that you can do an earn money from them.
Yeah, you are right. One doesn't have to one a business before earning money. There are a lot of online making money opportunities. This platform is one of them.

Yeah, you are right. One doesn't have to one a business before earning money. There are a lot of online making money opportunities. This platform is one of them.
In addition to your statement, it is very easy to make money online without creating a business . However, all you needed is to gain the relevant skill to explore different online platforms.

In addition to your statement, it is very easy to make money online without creating a business . However, all you needed is to gain the relevant skill to explore different online platforms.
Well, I agree with you that it is possible to make money online without creating a business. There are others who leverage on other people's business to maximize profit. for example you can make money in affiliate marketing without having your own product.

this is the period that people make alot of sells and money two because of the season,some can even option there product by reducing the price of there product inorder to sell off there product as a result of this the we attract more customers and make more money.

Yeah, skills are very essential when it comes to making money online especially if one wants to earn a lot of money. Most online platforms that pays people with little or no skills, pays so little.

Actually such kind of sells, is more like a norms to be done most especially during festives period even though I have not been into a production business but I have seen alot of the companies doing such to promote sell and encourage customers.

this is the period that people make alot of sells and money two because of the season,some can even option there product by reducing the price of there product inorder to sell off there product as a result of this the we attract more customers and make more money.
Well, in this part of the world the price of products always skyrockets during festive seasons and demand is always high. That is why people always capitalised on it to start some businesses to maximize profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds