Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do specific sales for the Holidays, Thanksgiving, and Easter?

It is very good to take advantage of any kind of festivities to make money because at that time demand will be very high and as a result of that, prices of commodities will be high as well.
Yes that is a pure mind of business man or woman making good use of any opportunity that comes your way and do it well that it will be fair in both so that you will not be greedy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes that is a pure mind of business man or woman making good use of any opportunity that comes your way and do it well that it will be fair in both so that you will not be greedy.
That's true, but sometimes opportunities don't come our way we have to go and take it by ourselves, if you are into business you need to have this kinds of experience.

You should not do it because your business makes a lot of sales or money but you are doing it to attract newer customers and reward loyal customers as well.
festive seasons are seasons that some business people reward their loyal customers. I have also received gifts from people I patronize consistently during festive seasons.

There are many people who are really good in doing specific sales on either holiday, Thanksgiving, events and occasions that is why most of such people are called seasonal business men and women.

festive seasons are seasons that some business people reward their loyal customers. I have also received gifts from people I patronize consistently during festive seasons.
This actually good, this just one of the advantages of patronizing people, you'll get to know them and sometimes they'll sell their products at a discounted price to you.

This actually good, this just one of the advantages of patronizing people, you'll get to know them and sometimes they'll sell their products at a discounted price to you.
Yes, it is one of the major reasons whenever I am buying something I like to maintain relationship with people. The reason is because they can give you some preferences sometimes.

Appreciating your customers is always very important and necessary. It will make them to feel happy and they will keep on patronizing you for a long period of time. That is a good business strategy.

I think that appreciating the customers could be really important, but it may not be the only thing that may help you gain customers. You must also be honest with your customer.

I think that appreciating the customers could be really important, but it may not be the only thing that may help you gain customers. You must also be honest with your customer.
Definitely, honesty and sincerity to your customers is very important and necessary if you want to retain them.
Once they find out that you're a honest business person they will always patronize you.

Yes, it is one of the major reasons whenever I am buying something I like to maintain relationship with people. The reason is because they can give you some preferences sometimes.
Yes, this will help you a lot especially if you are a business man, maintaining your relationship between you and your customers is very important.

Yes, this will help you a lot especially if you are a business man, maintaining your relationship between you and your customers is very important.
Anybody that wants to go into a business must learn how to relate with people. Your relationship with people can help you to know how to relate with your customers well also.

Anybody that wants to go into a business must learn how to relate with people. Your relationship with people can help you to know how to relate with your customers well also.
Your relationship with people matter a lot whenever you are engaged in some activities because when you want to venture into business and you do not have a good way to create better relationship with people, you may likely fail.

If you are not good at maintaining your relationship as a business man you are not going to have the best that you are looking for,a lot of business have failed because of this same reason.

Your relationship with people matter a lot whenever you are engaged in some activities because when you want to venture into business and you do not have a good way to create better relationship with people, you may likely fail.
Probably, if you do not know how to relate with people you may likely not be able to relate with your customers. That alone can make you to fail in business on the long run.

That is exactly what I'm saying that you will not buy things that are not necessary. it is when you are in need of something that you will buy it. Sometimes our tastes have seasons.
For sure, buying some of the things is not that necessary, in as much as you want to save some of your money, then it's expected of you to stay away from unecessary spendings. Spend on things that are needed most.

Probably, if you do not know how to relate with people you may likely not be able to relate with your customers. That alone can make you to fail in business on the long run.
That's what a lot of people face, if you don't know how to maintain your relationship with people you are not going to have good number of customers in your business.

For sure, buying some of the things is not that necessary, in as much as you want to save some of your money, then it's expected of you to stay away from unecessary spendings. Spend on things that are needed most.
Probably, if you want to save money you must have as much as possible to be prudent with your spending. That way you will not waste money on things that does not really matter.

Probably, if you want to save money you must have as much as possible to be prudent with your spending. That way you will not waste money on things that does not really matter.
You're absolutely right by saying this sir, I believe that's why the rich continue making huge amount of money, because they always invest and keep there money for future use, they don't spend unecessaryly.

That's true, but if you are good at spending money I don't think you can be able to save a dime, anything if you have you'll like it spend it, an sometimes on unnecessary things.

That's true, but if you are good at spending money I don't think you can be able to save a dime, anything if you have you'll like it spend it, an sometimes on unnecessary things.
If you wish to also involved in a business that will give you reasonable amount of money at the festivities then you will need to be disciplined to save up for such a business because you would make use of it.

that is why financial discipline is always advised. Anyone who wants to achieve financial freedom must be disciplined financially. The person do not need to spend money on unnecessary things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds