Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do businesses take complaints seriously where you live?

Yes, mostly the few I know do, and looking at the establishment, you'll see a great change as to attending to this complaint, because the evidence is clear.
Everything depends on the kind of business that you are actually looking at taking your complaint to because if it's one that don't really fancy taking care of those complaints you are just wasting your time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not know in this internet era but in the olden times the trick is to write a newspaper for the complaint. That will surely elicit action from the company or business that is in the complaint. Now I guess it is the email that is used or the social media but it is not as effective as the newspaper.

Well actually, some businesses takes complaint seriously while some do not. When some complaints are given to a business. They are to be communicated to some people that have been delegated the responsibility, so it may not get to the top management

complaint are often the best way to express yourself or your felling about something ,I have never wrote any complaint letter but I think it will be great for you to express yourself
Over here in my country no matter how much you express yourself very well especially if it is a problem that is associated with bank challenges there is nothing you will say that will make them to resolve your problem immediately.

The answer is not really in my area because here, before business owners will take your complaints very serious, you wi have to create a scene by shouting or if you won't be tired of complaining over and over again.
This is something that I have experienced on more than one occasion especially when I visited one of our telecommunications centres when my internet is being so messy and they actually didn't care about attending to me.

Well.. Not every businesses takes complaints seriously. To be much sincere, most businesses in this part I'm living takes complaints seriously. If they don't take it seriously, they'll definitely be losing at the long run because there are competitions all around

Yes, mostly the few I know do, and looking at the establishment, you'll see a great change as to attending to this complaint, because the evidence is clear.
It is actually a very wise business owner that will always take his customers complaints very seriously and try as much as he can to attend to them because it will make the customers to keep coming back to patronize the business.

Taking business seriously and complain in your area. In business we expect profit or loss and complains is one important thing we most notice. From the complains customers bring will identify what, when, and how the business will look like or move on

Personally, I don't really care about what other people do in their business but as long as I have my own business I will always take my customers complaints very seriously.

I think it depends on the person handling the business, some people in my place take complaint seriously, while others treat complaint with only laxity, they don't no it is important.

Most of the businesses only take complaints serious if they are sites in a competitive business environment where they know that their survival is threatened. They try to avoid this.

Yes, they do. I can remember sending a complaint to a particular business' mail about their product and getting there after few months, the result was quite impressive. Those who takes this seriously at the end enjoy the advantage and benefits.

Yes, in my country businesses takes complaint very seriously. No business wants to loose any customer not even the least of them.so whenever a customer complains, they fix the problem urgently
Quite some numbers of companies take complaint seriously , big companies only take complaint from big customer seriously while they don't value complain from normal customer because they don't value their opinion.

In any business, entrepreneur or the business owners should always be prepared to take complaints from their customers. And here in my side, businesses takes complaints seriously because of the high competitions that exists among the businesses

Since the customers are always right , businesses in my area are subjected to complaint and observation from customers and the adherant of business owners is very impressive.

Yes they do but not all Companies, Businesses or Organizations take complaints serious as those who do will always have a complain box for anyone either Customers or Staffs within the Company, Business or Organization

In any business, entrepreneur or the business owners should always be prepared to take complaints from their customers. And here in my side, businesses takes complaints seriously because of the high competitions that exists among the businesses
An organisation or business that still needed more customers to patronise them must always be ready to listen to customer complain and find a way in providing solution to each complaint.

Absolutely not. They always feel arrogant especially already established business, they act like they don't need you. There is this network provider in my country they have the worst customer care
Things like this are usually what contribute to the downfall of some businesses that may have started on a good note. I am very sure that from the beginning, they we're not arrogant.

Things like this are usually what contribute to the downfall of some businesses that may have started on a good note. I am very sure that from the beginning, they we're not arrogant.
Me as well, I'm certain they started literally begging customers. If they were onset from the beginning I don't believe they would attain such height now. Someone like me, I will just stop patronizing them

No , they do not take it serious because the government also do not even take the complaint of the people serious, as a result they will produce whatever they like but the competition over here in most business will force them to produce high-quality products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds