Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do businesses take complaints seriously where you live?

So many experiences. Not to mention
Haha, I have had a few though, the most recent one was from roqqu, my earnings did not reflect, I made a complain to them, they said I would get a response in the next three hours or so. It's been a week plus now still no response.

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth is some of this big companies take this complains serious and attend to them especially companies that values their customers but some the hardly take it serious

When there is so much competition most business will like to take this very serious but when there is no or little competition most of them will not even care because they understand they are the one performing the same services.

Yes in my area when they complain about business becomes too much the business owner listen and take corrections if they can but if they can't they stop the business..

Best on my personal observation I sees the business companies in my area do as much as possible to attained to the needs of their customers at the right time the expected and making quick correction where complaints are being made by their customers.

The answer is not really in my area because here, before business owners will take your complaints very serious, you wi have to create a scene by shouting or if you won't be tired of complaining over and over again.
This is very bad. A friend had an issue with my bank. Went there to complain he was told it would be handled, came back next day was told the same thing. Next time he went there to shout and that was when the issue was resolved. Why always wait for this?

Well, it's not like they have a choice in the matter. Your customers complaints are the negative feedback you receive that needs to be improved on else you will have to lose your customers to your competitors

The private companies rarely take complaints seriously. Recently, it was discovered that a certain company was selling expired products, but the company evaded the penalties.

Writing of complaint doesn't work in my locality. What you only have to do is to put the compliant in action rather than writing.

Customer care services among the businesses over here is below the average. There was a time I was making a complaint at one grocery store over here. The attendant who happens to be a lady seems not to be interested in what I was saying. this can be very painful when you have no listening ears to your complaints.

Where I live businesses don't actually take customers complaint very seriously and that I actually very and because it always in turn affect their businesses in so many ways

Not really even though it depend on the type of business you are into,and the reason of your complain,if its a genuine complain that is when they will adhere to you.

They do not really take it serious, it is the government that should have made it possible for every customers to have strong customers right and responsibility and to complain any inappropriate treatment to them, but the government have purposely refused to take responsibility.

I feel businesses that are intentional about their survival would take the complaints of the public seriously, knowing that the same public can determine their failure or success.
I haven't written an actual one yet. Well,most places don't take it seriously.Some might feel you are arrogant and might even look for ways to fire you. Some few places might take it seriously and work on rectifying the problems.

I feel businesses that are intentional about their survival would take the complaints of the public seriously, knowing that the same public can determine their failure or success.
Well, there are some businesses that take customer's complaints seriously.
Those companies that know what it takes to maintain their customers will surely respond to complaints timely.

Yes, they do in my country, they attend to complaints of users. Business owners that want sustainability of their businesses need to take seriously the complaint made by their customers.
As a business organisation trying to thrive in your business , you must value the customers and try your best in satisfying their needs , always listens to their complain and don't hesitate you apologise even when you are right.

Most of business in my area where I'm living do attend to customers with good manner. This make most of the employee to be paid well and also the employer are making good profits.

Most of the businesses in my locality do not care about what the customers feel and that is really causing their business to go down. There are some that you received this kind of complaints promptly and always act on it.

Most of business in my area where I'm living do attend to customers with good manner. This make most of the employee to be paid well and also the employer are making good profits.
Any business that takes the complaints of it's customers seriously will always have increased patronage because the customers will feel valued. A business without good customer care would likely lose most of it's customers to a rival business.

Yes, they do in my country, they attend to complaints of users. Business owners that want sustainability of their businesses need to take seriously the complaint made by their customers.
Most privately owned business that are in my country actually takes complaints very seriously because they know that they have competition in the industry so they need to treat their customer right.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds