Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do businesses take complaints seriously where you live?

Yes they do. Infact this is a very important part of business as feedback from clients gives an idea on if the business is progressing or otherwise.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of these things depends on the government ,if the government do not really care about what some business organisation are offering to the people obviously most business organisation will not even take it serious. Over here 90% of them do not take it serious.

In nigeria only small businesses take complaint serious but once they also get to ghe top if your headache so I will say no businesses don't really take complaint serious here
The fact that there is competition among businesses will make most businesses take any form of complaint from their client very seriously as any negative feedback that is gotten from them would definitely impact the quality of service that the customers can get on them.

In my experience it is only small business that are still struggling to breakeven or have a share of the market that takes complaints serious but the moment they become big they start to ignore the complaints.

Those kinda stuff aren't effective in my area, they might even probably see you as being childish to put your complaints in form of writing. They normally respond faster to what the public say, the general review on their company by the public

Yes, I know of two establishment that grows because of this, they work with the feeds from the general public.

Not all businesses in my area take complains, some feel that they are to too big to be taking complains, especially the already established business.

Unfortunately not in all sectors and most definitely not all the time due to the carefree way of imposing laws and a general sense of dignity.

Businesses here in my area don't take these complaints seriously (some do though but a better majority don't). It's majorly due to the ineffeciences of the monitoring or regulatory agents over here.
Corruption has eaten so deep into the system

I wrote lots of letters doing my school days especially around English language. Some businesses in my locality takes complaint serious to keep their customers close, whereas others who feel they've established so high doesn't.

Some complaints can be left untreated for days or weeks depending on the kind of company you are talking about. A small business will always take complaints very serious as it is not ready to lose customers to others in the game. In my place, it varies

Writing "letters of complaint" is a favourite homework task for students. How often have you written one in real life? Do businesses in your society take them seriously?
exactly,we have many businesses that takes there customers complaints serious,they try there possible best to take good care of the problems,we also have business that show a nonchalant attitude.
[automerge]1635658226[/automerge]
Writing "letters of complaint" is a favourite homework task for students. How often have you written one in real life? Do businesses in your society take them seriously?
exactly,we have many businesses that takes there customers complaints serious,they try there possible best to take good care of the problems,we also have business that show a nonchalant attitude.

I work in a business where customer complaints are not consider very important. and the customers are going to another place where they are going to be taken care of and this affect sales.

Lol. We have nothing like that here except maybe those bigger companies. But our normal day to day business transaction, you will have to report in person before you will be heard out. This is Nigeria.

I work in a business where customer complaints are not consider very important. and the customers are going to another place where they are going to be taken care of and this affect sales.
That is so bad for the business. Customer service needs to be taken very seriously in every business so as to avoid loosing customers in such a manner. So even when customers complain, you still need to listen to them.

Lol. We have nothing like that here except maybe those bigger companies. But our normal day to day business transaction, you will have to report in person before you will be heard out. This is Nigeria.
The painful part about this all is that even when you put in effort to make the report personally, they do not even take it seriously. Nigeria has one of the poorest customer care system. Do you have any experience with bad customer service?

Frankly, any business that wants to survive all hurdles should take the customer complaints letter very seriously. In my area, companies don't take it seriously and it's disheartening.

The painful part about this all is that even when you put in effort to make the report personally, they do not even take it seriously. Nigeria has one of the poorest customer care system. Do you have any experience with bad customer service?
So many experiences. Not to mention

Every business takes complaint of their customers very very seriously this is because it will helped them to correct certain mistakes of their operation and some of their terms and conditon of operation which will helped the business to grow effectively. I am In Nigeria.

Not all the businesses take the complaints of every customer in a serious manner because most of them mostly focus on making money. There are many such businesses in my area. They do not care because they already have a large quantity of customers. Losing a single customer would not have a huge impact on their business and this is what they think.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds