Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do businesses take complaints seriously where you live?

It is only some business with good reputation that will take complaints seriously. Because they are looking forward to improve their services to generate more Revenue. But so many do not take it serious.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are still some business that takes complaint seriously because of the competitors nearby that might snatch their customer while some don't even care about customers complaint because they have more customers
The fact is that whether or not an individual is having much customers is not credible excuse to not take complaints serious, as this gets to affect business progress.

Most of the businesses in this part of the world do not even take the complaints of their customers very seriously. We have a lot of them ranging from network providers to a lot of others. When you make a complain it will take them a whole lot of time for them to attend to you. Even the banking institutions is not left out.

For business to takes complaints very serious sometimes it depends on the location and the number of such kind of business in operation. in my place were there is so many of the companies, they takes complaints very serious.

Yes businesses that take complaint serious at my side are mostly private companies, private hospitals and others, most especially if they are just starting, the do not tolerate anything Mino thing.

Yes even though sometimes it depends when they dont takes complaints very serious. when there is alot of business ventures were there is high level of competition, they will takes customers complaints serious and find possible solutions to there need.

Writing "letters of complaint" is a favourite homework task for students. How often have you written one in real life? Do businesses in your society take them seriously?
Letters of complaints are usually treated with seriousness in private establishments and organizations. However, the government institutions do not pay any attention to complains by people who are dissatisfied with their services.

Actually in my country, people are really good at complain most especially where I stay. There is no way, one will work and people will not complain about him, so I usually takes it as a normal thing.

Yes they do take complaints seriously where I live.
It is actually due to the competitive nature that exists over here. They do it to attract customers and yield a hight profit. It is actually a business strategy done here.

Yes, mostly the few I know do, and looking at the establishment, you'll see a great change as to attending to this complaint, because the evidence is clear.
I have observed that in most of the well structured esterblisment in my locality,the way and manner the coustomer care attent to your complain and issues are very professional,this can be seen from the outlook of the firm.

I have observed that in most of the well structured esterblisment in my locality,the way and manner the coustomer care attent to your complain and issues are very professional,this can be seen from the outlook of the firm.
This is very different from my locality. The only sector that entertains complaints from it's customers are the private schools who are very careful not to offend a parent for fear of withdrawal.

Not at all I don't take complaint very serious to the home because before one can do that you have already know the level of the matter, because is not really good to take everything that happens to home.

This is very different from my locality. The only sector that entertains complaints from it's customers are the private schools who are very careful not to offend a parent for fear of withdrawal.
What i have comr to understand in most esterblishment is that,the ones that depends on contineous patronage to keep operation running will be very up an doing when it comes that has to address customer complains.

Any kind of customer complaint is something that is supposed to be taking care of swiftly and always try to apologize to them and make intentional effort to pay back.

Well i know that most business and organizations due take complaints seriously once that complaint comes from an outsider or customers and most organizations that do that are banks and companies.

Well sometimes it depends most especially in my home country, for business organisation to takes your complaints very serious then you most have been someone very influential in the society if not no one will consider you.

Some do, some don't. I noticed if there is a premium membership and you pay a monthly fee, you are never in the wrong as a customer but if you don't, you get treated very differently.

Over here , there are some business that do take the complaint of their client seriously while others do not. I believe most that are eager to take it serious are those who consider their reputation to be the most important. It's depends on the business.

Most of the business i knew in my surrounding task complaint seriously because they are still growing and they need the help of customers to continue their business.
Most of the business i knew in my surrounding task complaint seriously because they are still growing and they need the help of customers to continue their business.

Last edited:
It depends on the type of business. Where I live, some businesses take complaints seriously while some sees it as being jealous of their business achievements.

As long as the business complaints coming from the customer's it is something that is always appreciated in my locality because it means that there is something wrong with the business product and services and it's most likely going to result in losing your customers if you don't take care of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds