Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do businesses take complaints seriously where you live?

If a business is thriving to succeed, the customer complaint should be taken very seriously. The customer complaint unit should be handled with utmost care because of its sensitivity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, due to high levels of competition among the production industries in my area, they toke the complaints of their customers very serious and try to meet up their demand.

Businesses that are in constant competition with others usually try to be very considerate whenever it comes to customer service and receiving feedback . This is usually not the case with other businesses that do not have any competition or a running a monopoly with the help of the government.

You are definitely right , most of the business out there has been having problems due to competition from another organisation doing the same product , somits very important for them to take complaint seriously.
Yes, due to high levels of competition among the production industries in my area, they toke the complaints of their customers very serious and try to meet up their demand.

Like I always say there are different strokes for folks, When you lay complain down some take it's serious and look into but some they don't they just leave it unattended and arrogant about.

This is going to be dependent on the type of company that you are actually submitting the complaints to. I have observed that new businesses who are just coming into the space are usually the ones that are very careful about customers but the old and establish ones are very rude.

Business in my area are very competitive for that, it makes most of the companies or industries in my area to always consider the customers as the first priority and meeting up to their needs as the makes complaints.

A business that needs the patronage of their customers must take complaint seriously both online and offline , because a business actually need its customer to be able to survive.

Actually there is alot of competition among the business organisation around my area and that makes them very serious I handling complaints brought to them by their customers.

Business that want to survive in life must take their customers very serious because they are the source of their business becoming successful , so taking customer is serious.

Well, the business organisation in my area is associated with alot of competition and each of them I struggling to have customers and that makes all to always concentrate on the complaints of their customers not to lose them.

Yes, companies in my country take complaints very seriously. No company wants to lose a customer. Whenever customers complain, they urgently fix the problem.

When it comes to taking customers complain very politely ,most of the companies in my area I'm doing very great and then you're actually getting the results.

There are some business that doesn't care about customer service relationship because they believe they have been established and they can't be affected by just one customer complaint.

Actually some businesses like banks and big companies that have the view of their customer in mind would definitely take the complaints of their customers seriously. Any company that does not take the complaints of her members seriously will definitely run down the drain soon.

Most business here that is taking complaints seriously at the type of business that faces high competition. And at the same time most business doesn't even take complaints seriously especially those that have little competition. I don't just know why.

There is beginning to be a high level of competition and a lot of them are not joking with taking complex serious as they are scared of losing customers to their competitors.

A business that wanted to survive the test of time must always take complaint seriously because when the customers realises theie demands are not been met, they decided to leave for a better place.

Most of them only take a serious when it is coming from my place where the competition is somehow high, and so they are afraid of losing customers to their competitors.

Most of them only take a serious when it is coming from my place where the competition is somehow high, and so they are afraid of losing customers to their competitors.
There are still some business that takes complaint seriously because of the competitors nearby that might snatch their customer while some don't even care about customers complaint because they have more customers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds