Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do businesses take complaints seriously where you live?

Absolutely not. They always feel arrogant especially already established business, they act like they don't need you. There is this network provider in my country they have the worst customer care

I think there will always remain companies that do not take complaints seriously and their business suffers as a consequence of that. When a growing number of people get irritated by the customer service, the company may lose a huge number of customers eventually.

Advertisement Placeholder
They really have to, that's if they want to succeed in their businesses. It is so because the customers reviews is actually how the public see your products, it's quality and all and how they feel about that and if you as a business owner don't take them seriously then they will have to look somewhere else.

Yes, in my country businesses takes complaint very seriously. No business wants to loose any customer not even the least of them.so whenever a customer complains, they fix the problem urgently

It is good to see that businesses in your country take complaints seriously because there are many businesses that do not take complaints seriously. Government departments are the worst when it comes to business complaints.

Majority of the business over here are looking for praise singers. They want everybody to start praising their product or service even if they are not giving 100% satisfaction to the customers. They frown at someone who leaves an honest review about the product.

Yes of course. Businesses actually takes complaint seriously in this part I live. Competition is very high and at its peak here. So businesses takes every bit of complaints seriously and works on them

Yes of course. Businesses actually takes complaint seriously in this part I live. Competition is very high and at its peak here. So businesses takes every bit of complaints seriously and works on them
I agree with you totally, it is true that were there is competition the business owners will always take complain seriously but where there is no competition reverse is case as they will feel they are the only ones with the type of business there.

Majority of the small-scale business over here don't take honest with you seriously. They are going to tag you enemy of progress if you try to give honest review about the product or service. Everyone wants you to praise their product even if it doesn't offer any value.

The answer is not really in my area because here, before business owners will take your complaints very serious, you wi have to create a scene by shouting or if you won't be tired of complaining over and over again.
You must have developed zeal to shout then, lol. O a more serous note, it's like we're in the same vicinity because many business never ask after customer suggestion or feedback and they always_

Yes, mostly the few I know do, and looking at the establishment, you'll see a great change as to attending to this complaint, because the evidence is clear.
One thing that they are very good at doing over here is that they will listen to your complaint but they are not actually going to work on the complaint because if you come back tomorrow it is still on the table.

Definitely lyes if there are no complain then there won't improvement in some section that experience fault,complaint is to retify issues
Sometimes businesses do take complaints very seriously in my area and sometimes they don't really care about it so I believe that it all depends on the nature of complain that we are talking about.

No they don't and it's actually kind of sad, there's so much discrimination in a lot of things and they don't really take you seriously if you're not rich so there prejudice among a lot of things

Yes, they do in my country, they attend to complaints of users. Business owners that want sustainability of their businesses need to take seriously the complaint made by their customers.
Depending on the nature of your problem in my country the banking sector will always attend to you but only if they see that you have a big portfolio in their account.

Yes, mostly the few I know do, and looking at the establishment, you'll see a great change as to attending to this complaint, because the evidence is clear.
Over here in my country the only time businesses take complaints very seriously is when it is going to affect their business operation in a very negative way if they don't take care of it.

I have written a business complaints letter several times and I have a positive outcome from what I have written. To be more sincere, business organisation in my are takes complaints issue from there customers very serious in other not o affect their business operation.

I have written a business complaints letter several times and I have a positive outcome from what I have written. To be more sincere, business organisation in my are takes complaints issue from there customers very serious in other not o affect their business operation.
For me, I can't really say for sure cause I have not actually written any complaints before, most times when I come across certain issues, I just ignore it cause I don't want to go through that stress.

Writing "letters of complaint" is a favourite homework task for students. How often have you written one in real life? Do businesses in your society take them seriously?
One thing I have come to observe in the way and manner most business handle complain in my area is that they do that with urgency, because their response is a function of how client will view their service delivery.They are mostly prompt in their approach.

Most business organisations that are trying to find a way up there takes complain very seriously because they dont want to loose any customer due to misunderstanding.

Behaviour is dependent on the type of businesses that is in that particular context. For example of businesses that have a very high competition tend to listen to you very well because they are afraid that they are going to lose a valuable and paying customer.

Business organizations that wants to keep progressing in the business must always take the complain of their customer seriously and find a long lasting solution to it.

Yes, most of the business ventures in my area, have a very self conscious customers care who are willing and ready to meet up to the needs of their customers as a result of high level of competition between the industries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds