Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Your Government Provide Financial Assistance During The Pandemic

That is to say depending on the country some country might have offered such but in my country there is no because most people that benefited from such a top government officials.

Advertisement Placeholder
There was a plan to help cushion the effect. There was plan to transfer conditional cash transfer to poor families. Grants for businesses and also households.

It was a disaster so that I don't want to recount. It was a survival of the fittest. I didn't get any relief material and I don't know of anyone who did!

The financial assistance that the government provided post pandemic were greatly politicized and mared with frodulent practices. They were never sincere in the manner they disburse the funds to those who really needed it

There was no help from my government to it's citizens during the pandemic. So many people lost their lifelihood because of the pandemic and there was no relief from the government for their loses. There was too hunger too in the land that period

Yes they did provide support but they fail to make it get to even 20 percent of the citizen just very few benefited from the financial support

Yes they provided here in Nigeria but you know that our government are so corrupt. They siphoned the major funds. Even the ones received form international organizations

Our federal government provides covid food to various state government which the leader of government mentioned wickedly decided not to distribute it for the masses
Most people ,i mean leaders in the top government position are just wicked , self centered and theifs, imagine keeping palliative that was meant for all the state for their self which is bad.

The lockdown time at the height of the pandemic was a tough time for lots fo people and there was little or no help that they got from the government, there was even the case of stored palliatives apparently meant for the masses

During the pandemic there were many funds released by government and individuals. Like the fund that I received was from a pastor that paid more than 100,000 people some amount of money
I never got any pandemic positives from any source because we were not given that amount of money in fact I go to hear that some positive were given to the leaders in my district but at the end of the day none of us got anything and that is because of corruption in the country that is so rife right now.

The government as far as I can remember tried in their own way to provide and protects businesses and the poorest population but I don't think that effort was enough.

I live in a country where the system of aid and relief is in a state of complete disorder. The government supposedly wanted to "help" people but it failed to do so. They never had a good system of providing funds to the right people.

Our government has really tried they really empowered so many and they even had to pay companies and individual who were affected by the covid 19

Our government has really tried they really empowered so many and they even had to pay companies and individual who were affected by the covid 19
you mean our government has really try doing what ? The government that even hoarded sum of the pandemic product that was meant for the people. is that the government that was really helping you during that time ?

In my country that is Nigeria I heard that they send some covid19 goods and supplies for the people but the government kept it for themselves which was very bad

So many countries provided relief packages and benefits for their citizens. But my country didn't,rather it embezzled them claiming they've been distributed

The financial assistance that the government provided post pandemic were greatly politicized and mared with frodulent practices. They were never sincere in the manner they disburse the funds to those who really needed it
The government of my country actually came out to say that they are providing some form of circle to the people but at the end of the day what we actually saw is a different thing entirely as whatever they sell to that they have provided was pocketed by some very few people at the expense of does that were badly hit by the pandemic

Well, they provided a very little assistance to very few people and then embezzled the left over. Even the relief funds the world health organization gave to almost all countries in term of food and money, my country collected everything and dish out just a tiny fragment

Some countries provided palliative and relief funds for their citizens, I know the US provided for her citizens as well. Some countries didn't, some did.
You're right. Like my country here ,they didn't. It was just an avenue for them to loot funds . So much corruption

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds