Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Been the boss of yourself is a nice idea even though it is not an easy task, because everything both decision and plans are to be made by you and use by you.
Probably, anyone who wants to achieve financial independence and freedom must try as much as possible to be his or her own boss. You can start a business even with a little amount of money and you can grow it on the long run.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably, anyone who wants to achieve financial independence and freedom must try as much as possible to be his or her own boss. You can start a business even with a little amount of money and you can grow it on the long run.
Being your own boss doesn't guarantee financial freedom but it will give you more chances or enhance the chances of attaining financial freedom but it is not really the yardstick.

This is actually very true. if you want to make money from affiliate marketing you need to spend money on ads. That is one of the best ways of becoming very successful as an affiliate marketer.

I think that you do not need to spend on ads if you are a blogger. Advertisers will be the one who would pay you for displaying ads on your blog if you have more than enough traffic.

I think that you do not need to spend on ads if you are a blogger. Advertisers will be the one who would pay you for displaying ads on your blog if you have more than enough traffic.
If you are into affiliate marketing and you have an established blog, it will be an advantage because you will definitely use the plug to launch your marketing campaign.

Being your own boss doesn't guarantee financial freedom but it will give you more chances or enhance the chances of attaining financial freedom but it is not really the yardstick.
Yes that is the fact about it, as someone who owns a business or as a manager, it doesn't mean you're financially stable, but it gives one the chance to attain financial stability.

If your blog becomes successful a lot of people will pay your money in order for you to advertise whatever they want for them. that is what we call banner ads and this particular forum does it.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online as a result of there business has been badly affected by the lockdown.

Freelancing is very lucrative if you have the necessary skills and you are in the right niche. You need to understand that some niches are saturated and there are a lot of competition on it.

The main problem with freelancing is that it is saturated too much, but the good news is that by the passage of time, the number of freelancing fields have grown. For example, now you can earn money by selling artwork in the digital marketplace. This is something which never existed in the past!

The main problem with freelancing is that it is saturated too much, but the good news is that by the passage of time, the number of freelancing fields have grown. For example, now you can earn money by selling artwork in the digital marketplace. This is something which never existed in the past!
Probably, freelancing has become huge because there are so many things you can do to make money for yourself. I even heard that spiritual people make money on freelancing platforms by praying for people. Have you heard about that?.

There are many people who work for many years in many companies and then they tend to start their own business in the end. They manage to save enough money that helps them to start their own company and be their own boss.

There is no doubt that alot of people started working online due to the pandemic and the sudden crash in the offline business operation and since then they could not quit anymore.

There are many people who work for many years in many companies and then they tend to start their own business in the end. They manage to save enough money that helps them to start their own company and be their own boss.
Yeah, when you work for other businesses you will gather a lot of experience in order to start your own business. That is why so many people have done and it worked for them.

I wouldn't say so because I was working online before the pandemic but I will attest to the fact that I increase my pace in online job during the pandemic because I had a lot of chance

I didn't start working online during the pandemic. I have been trying to earn money online before the covid period. But during the covid period because of pandemic, I have time to focus on making money online and it pay me.

I didn't start working online during the pandemic. I have been trying to earn money online before the covid period. But during the covid period because of pandemic, I have time to focus on making money online and it pay me.
The coronavirus pandemic actually gave a lot of us the opportunity to focus on making money on the internet. Some of us who were schooling had enough to focus.

Actually people have different reasons why they engage themselves online. some maybe due to the pandemic, for pleasure and also to increase there way of making money online too.

The coronavirus pandemic actually gave me the opportunity to discover new opportunities of making money online. I have been making money online before then but it was not really that much.

The pandemic is was a reason I started to work online because, there was no other way of gaining some income to take care of myself.

The pandemic is was a reason I started to work online because, there was no other way of gaining some income to take care of myself.
Wow . personally it was not because of the pandemic I just have the general interest and willingness to make money online. Though this was long time ago. Around the pandemic periods.

There are a lot of people who started working on the internet during the coronavirus pandemic period. I started working online before then but I got to discover many other online businesses during the lockdown.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds