Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Yeah, when you work for other businesses you will gather a lot of experience in order to start your own business. That is why so many people have done and it worked for them.

It could be a fun experience to work for other people, but not all the people have such kind of experiences. There are many people who become students of many skilled people so that they could learn how to work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I didn't start working online due to the pandemic but we can't deny that there are people who started due to that. alot of offline business were affected that that's the only way to make income for sustainability.

It could be a fun experience to work for other people, but not all the people have such kind of experiences. There are many people who become students of many skilled people so that they could learn how to work.
Yeah, when people who are very much knowledgeable mentor you, you will get a lot of knowledge from them. This is why mentorship is always important and advisable.

I started working online before the pandemic and during that time was a great chance for me to work online and also explore other ways of making money on the internet.

I started working online before the pandemic and during that time was a great chance for me to work online and also explore other ways of making money on the internet.
I was also among the people who started working online before the coronavirus pandemic but it was during that period that I had the opportunity to explore and meet people.

Yeah, when people who are very much knowledgeable mentor you, you will get a lot of knowledge from them. This is why mentorship is always important and advisable.

This is why you will find mentorship to some extent in many companies. In many companies, the manager plays the role of the mentor as well. Some big companies hire full-time mentors.

This is why you will find mentorship to some extent in many companies. In many companies, the manager plays the role of the mentor as well. Some big companies hire full-time mentors.
Yeah, the manager should have the abilities to mentor the employees so that they will work very well in the business venture. That is why the manager has a lot of roles to play to the success of the business venture.

I only became more addicted and explored to some certain things during the pandemic period but I have been earning online for some period of time though I wasn't serious like now.
Yes same here i also started working online after the pandemic situation because that was the period when i didn't get anything to support my family. I was in stressed and depressed then tried to find some good website for online earning. And I think 90 % people started online earning during pandemic.

Yes same here i also started working online after the pandemic situation because that was the period when i didn't get anything to support my family. I was in stressed and depressed then tried to find some good website for online earning. And I think 90 % people started online earning during pandemic.
the truth is that the online space has actually helped a lot of people to make some good amount of money for themselves. Things became very tough during and after the coronavirus pandemic.

Yeah, the manager should have the abilities to mentor the employees so that they will work very well in the business venture. That is why the manager has a lot of roles to play to the success of the business venture.

A manager is a person who handles both employees and customers, so the responsibility is quite high on such kind of folks. I think this is why many people do not want to become managers.

A manager is a person who handles both employees and customers, so the responsibility is quite high on such kind of folks. I think this is why many people do not want to become managers.
Anybody who does not have what takes to become a manager do not need to bother about it. if you have what it takes to be a manager then you will actually be getting paid well

Well I think the one I have enjoyed so far is Bizdustry because it is one of the best platforms. I think that you must remain active in here as much as you can and staying active is the only way we could contribute to the forum and make money as well and Large

Well I think the one I have enjoyed so far is Bizdustry because it is one of the best platforms. I think that you must remain active in here as much as you can and staying active is the only way we could contribute to the forum and make money as well and Large
Bizdustry is actually a very good platform for you to make money on the internet for yourself and you need a lot of consistency and activeness is to make something reasonable.

I was also among the people who started working online before the coronavirus pandemic but it was during that period that I had the opportunity to explore and meet people.
Working online then was nice and a lot of people use it for their own advantage most especially as everyone was on lockdown. It was not easy to stay at home but everybody get used to it as time goes on.

Working online then was nice and a lot of people use it for their own advantage most especially as everyone was on lockdown. It was not easy to stay at home but everybody get used to it as time goes on.
The reason is because a lot of people had the chance to venture into several things and connect with people who helped them to make money online. That period was good actually.

The reason is because a lot of people had the chance to venture into several things and connect with people who helped them to make money online. That period was good actually.
During the pandemic everything was on lockdown and personally I was not also working because of the lockdown. I specifically use that time so learn about website design and blogging, content writing and some few others.

I started working online before the pandemic do you know why because I have been working there as a blogger but some people after lossing their work during the pandemic they turn to be a freelancers.
And some which I know even after the pandemic decide to quit their offline work and still continue with their online profession

I started working online after the pandemic. It was precisely, last year and I can attest to the fact that online earning platforms has been of great help because I've been able to make a reasonable amount of income to support my offline business.

Actually the pandemic has really exposed alot of people to the various online earnings platforms though they have been engaging but due to the pandemic alot stick to it because there offline has been affected.
Definitely you are right that endemic effect a lot of countries with harmful aspects so people try their hard to get some kind of online plans to earn money and to get feed because that was hard time even to get feed so, I Also turned to online platform.

During the pandemic everything was on lockdown and personally I was not also working because of the lockdown. I specifically use that time so learn about website design and blogging, content writing and some few others.
Most of the platforms online witnessed huge traffic during the pandemic. The freelancing sites witnessed a lot of traffic and most of the freelancers made a lot of money at that period.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds