Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

I think the pandemic is one of the reasons why alot of people started working online including myself simply because of the effects on the economy and offline business. it affected alot of us leading us to no option than online.
Exactly I too start online business because of the covid-19 pandemic,things were hard to get during the lock down strategy of eradicating the pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no doubt that the corona pandemic, is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online though there are who have been even before the pandemic outbreak.

During the pandemic, I had no one to point and direct me about how to go around the online skill, I am very confident that I would have started up during that period if I were given the appropriate guidance.

The pandemic has helped a lot of people to earn a considerable amount of money online, if you know what you are doing I believe by now you could have earned a considerable amount.

The pandemic was not the major reason why I started making money online but then I was able to see things from a different perspective and how working online was going to be the new number one.

The pandemic effect is one of the reason why alot of people started working online simply because they want to cope up with life and survive. most of the offline business were shutdown and there were no income for some people.

during the pandemic and after the pandemic, i began to see things more differently and i began to study how some people where not bothered about finances during and after the pandemic and that is the kind of life i want to live.
Those kind of people have actually made a lot of money for themselves. some of them have passive way of making money for themselves. Even Elon Musk made a lot of money during the pandemic.

Those kind of people have actually made a lot of money for themselves. some of them have passive way of making money for themselves. Even Elon Musk made a lot of money during the pandemic.
Elon musk made a lot of money during the pandemic because he had already positioned his business for that sort of growth and he was waiting for the right moment to seize his opportunity

Elon musk made a lot of money during the pandemic because he had already positioned his business for that sort of growth and he was waiting for the right moment to seize his opportunity
Probably, what is why it is important to be prepared as a businessperson. That way when every opportunity pops up you will make a lot of money from it.

Actually the pandemic is one of the reason why I started working more effectively online even though I have been before the pandemic.

I felt there is need to expand my income streams online.

I basically started working online because I saw a lot of people who are making money from it even long before the pandemic came. I was just able to find about more ways of making money because of it.
The pandemic came as a real surprise. I have little idea if I was actually working online during that. But I doubt . Working and making money online to me I think came after the pandemic.

Actually the pandemic is one of the reason why I started working more effectively online even though I have been before the pandemic.

I felt there is need to expand my income streams online.
Online activities during the coronavirus pandemic expanded. There was an article I read somewhere that in all parts of the world the number of people who ventured into online businesses doubled during the pandemic. I actually made use of it though.

It was only logical for more and more people to venture into the online space as they saw the uncertainties that the world itself presented and where not willing to cope with it

It was only logical for more and more people to venture into the online space as they saw the uncertainties that the world itself presented and where not willing to cope with it
Definitely, there were a lot of uncertainties and fear during that particular period. several people started searching for alternative ways of making money for themselves and the online space offered them that opportunity.

I believe most of us that started working online before the pandemic were not very much serious because there were options offline. It was a pandemic that took a lot of businesses down and so many people lost their jobs. Many had no other option than to start working online.

Pandemic is not the only reason why people started to make money. There are still many people who are jobless in the world and they are looking forward to making money online.

I can't deny the fact that the pandemic pushed me to start working online in othet to be able to cope with the challenges. though I have been online even before the pandemic but I later consider it as the only way to earned during and after the pandemic.

Actually I started working here due the invitation I got from my brother because the place I was working were not paying us well, and the money was not enough so I had to hustle more.

Online activities during the coronavirus pandemic expanded. There was an article I read somewhere that in all parts of the world the number of people who ventured into online businesses doubled during the pandemic. I actually made use of it though.

Online money making sites had to block the registration for new freelancers during the pandemic because they no longer had any room for new freelancers!

The pandemic has helped me a lot in terms of earning money, I was once a person that doesn't believe i can earn money online, but here I am earning money online.

Yes,the pandemic has really helped me in terms of finding ways to earn money online, the first website that pays me online is bizdustry, I always try to post here to earn my $1.
Pandemic helped many people to find online jobs and also it taught students how to learn online, I think it was life changing for those people who used it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds