Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

I have been earning almost two years before the pandemic outbreak even though I wasn't that addicted to as of now but since then, alot of offline business were affected, I have no option than to focus on online business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been earning almost two years before the pandemic outbreak even though I wasn't that addicted to as of now but since then, alot of offline business were affected, I have no option than to focus on online business.
I believe most of us that started working online before the pandemic were not very much serious because there were options offline. It was a pandemic that took a lot of businesses down and so many people lost their jobs. Many had no other option than to start working online.

The Corona virus lockdown helped me to realize the various money making opportunities we have out there on the digital space. I started because of the lockdown.

The Corona virus lockdown helped me to realize the various money making opportunities we have out there on the digital space. I started because of the lockdown.
I also know a few people that started during the coronavirus pandemic lockdown. some of them are really successful online presently. By the way I started before the pandemic.

Well I can say yes. simply because befor the pandemic period, I wasn't that serious compared to now and due to my curiosity to earned much, I started working online and in different platforms.

The pandemic forced me to think outside the box and start looking for better ways of making money, instead of having to rely on other people who are already tired of helping me already.
Almost the same experience with me. I have been doing little things online prior to pandemic. But the pandemic actually open eyes to many opportunities that abound everywhere.

Well I can say yes. simply because befor the pandemic period, I wasn't that serious compared to now and due to my curiosity to earned much, I started working online and in different platforms.
Almost the same thing happened to me , i have started working online before the pandemic , but my offline job responsibility was a priority back then , so i was not serious with online earning not until I have nowhere to go during the lockdown .

For me I started the online earning work during the pandemic. This was due to the loss my job due to the pandemic and I was looking for a job to make ends meet.

I also know a few people that started during the coronavirus pandemic lockdown. some of them are really successful online presently. By the way I started before the pandemic.
Wow that's awesome, I believe that there are some that started along the line but quitted due to some temporary challenges. The pandemic was like a double edge sword.

Wow that's awesome, I believe that there are some that started along the line but quitted due to some temporary challenges. The pandemic was like a double edge sword.
it is not everyone that will become successful on the internet. Some people are not patient enough to put a lot of work in whatever they are doing online to be successful on the long run.

I think among 100% numbers of people, I believe almost 90% will tell you the pandemic makes it force them to start working online. prior to the pandemic, only fe number of people believed in online earnings.

it is not everyone that will become successful on the internet. Some people are not patient enough to put a lot of work in whatever they are doing online to be successful on the long run.
That's just it, it pathetic how alot don't put in the required efforts but expect to have the results.
It's not everyone that can be successful in online business.

i was never a fan of online money making opportunities because I have tried it back then but its just wasted of time and effort but i started working online during the pandemic and it has been helping.
You're right about that. I also wasn't a huge fan of it and not because I have tried it out but because I just don't believe in the possibility of making money online. But right now everything's just different and better.

That's just it, it pathetic how alot don't put in the required efforts but expect to have the results.
It's not everyone that can be successful in online business.
Not everybody who was to make money online will succeed. Some people end up consuming the wrong information and mindset and they give up on the long run and some who are serious will find the right information.

Actually no. I started working since even before the pandemic outbreak though my earnings as of that years can't be compared with that during and after the pandemic because I became more serious with.

For me, I will say there are a lot of opportunities to make money on the internet but all it takes is knowledge, persistence and patience. Blogging is lucrative so also is having a YouTube channel.
Truth be told, the effort needed to get a monetize YouTube channel is quite daunting and you might lose hope along the line when doing it, as it is not easy or for the faint hearted

It is only natural for people to continue looking for various opportunities on the internet if none is forthcoming offline. The pandemic actually took a lot of people's job and they have no other option than to look into the online space.

Yes, however, we must also remember that online spaces could not fill the gap entirely. This is because the internet alone has limited opportunities and it would be hard to offer employment to each and every person who lost the job.

Not everybody who was to make money online will succeed. Some people end up consuming the wrong information and mindset and they give up on the long run and some who are serious will find the right information.
I sincerely agree with you, some people are products of bad environment and learning . If you are not supplied with the adequate and appropriate informatio it would be difficult for you to succeed.

Truth be told, the effort needed to get a monetize YouTube channel is quite daunting and you might lose hope along the line when doing it, as it is not easy or for the faint hearted
I have followed someone from beginning to end until he monetized a YouTube channel before. I think I can use the same strategies he used to monetize a YouTube channel faster.

Almost the same experience with me. I have been doing little things online prior to pandemic. But the pandemic actually open eyes to many opportunities that abound everywhere.
during the pandemic and after the pandemic, i began to see things more differently and i began to study how some people where not bothered about finances during and after the pandemic and that is the kind of life i want to live.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds