Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Probably, they are now very much sophisticated in their scam activities that is why people must be very careful. If you are on telegram I will advise you to disable auto downloads.
Telegram has become a den for scammers as it is practically impossible to catch them with their various tactics they deploy on the platform, you need to be careful and vigilant while on telegram

Advertisement Placeholder
Though i started working online before the pandemic but I wasn't serious but with the pandemic in town and people finding it hard to survive , I got serious with online earning and it has been really helpful .
I was also among the people the pandemic pushed to be serious with online money making. I was working online before then but I was not really serious but during the pandemic I discovered somethings that works.

Probably, they are now very much sophisticated in their scam activities that is why people must be very careful. If you are on telegram I will advise you to disable auto downloads.
Telegram has become a den for scammers as it is practically impossible to catch them with their various tactics they deploy on the platform, you need to be careful and vigilant while on telegram
I was also among the people the pandemic pushed to be serious with online money making. I was working online before then but I was not really serious but during the pandemic I discovered somethings that works.
I vividly remember the dark days I spent during the pandemic, it was a really horrible experience but none I am also thankful to God for as it showed me what I needed to be doing

I think the pandemic is one of the reasons why alot of people started working online including myself simply because of the effects on the economy and offline business. it affected alot of us leading us to no option than online.

I think the pandemic is one of the reasons why alot of people started working online including myself simply because of the effects on the economy and offline business. it affected alot of us leading us to no option than online.
Yes, many people started working online because of the coronavirus pandemic. I actually read somewhere that the number of people interested in online jobs skyrocketed.

Yes, many people started working online because of the coronavirus pandemic. I actually read somewhere that the number of people interested in online jobs skyrocketed.
Despite the harms the pandemic caused, it really incited some positive changes in our approach to business and online technology. It is quite a blessing in disguise .

Despite the harms the pandemic caused, it really incited some positive changes in our approach to business and online technology. It is quite a blessing in disguise .
Humans are generally very adaptive. That means they can actually bring some positive in any kind of situation. The coronavirus pandemic has actually made some people to discover better things.

If there are any critical reason why people start working online or stick to it, then is the pandemic and its lockdown period which caused alot of financial difficulties to both companies and individuals in running their respective business.

Like I told a friend of mine sometimes last month, the pandemic was really terrible especially for those who lost there loved one's and I do not wish for a repeat again but I came out a better version of myself compared to when it started

Like I told a friend of mine sometimes last month, the pandemic was really terrible especially for those who lost there loved one's and I do not wish for a repeat again but I came out a better version of myself compared to when it started
Some challenges has a way of refining and helping us to evolve into a better version of ourselves. Everything that is bad has some underlying goodness and everything good has sme opposites too.

The online money making industry boomed at that time, but I do not think that pandemic is the only reason why people seek to make money online. There are many people like me who hate offline jobs.

The online money making industry boomed at that time, but I do not think that pandemic is the only reason why people seek to make money online. There are many people like me who hate offline jobs.
A lot of people have been working online even before the coronavirus pandemic. It is not the only reason so many people started working online but it is one of the reasons because a lot of people lost their jobs during that period.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online though there are people who have been online for long but not serious compared to the time and after the pandemic lockdown.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online though there are people who have been online for long but not serious compared to the time and after the pandemic lockdown.
I think the Corona virus pandemic brought out a lot of seriousness in so many people concerning online money making. I was among those who were not serious in making money online until the pandemic.

I was unemployed during that time. However, I got a job when the pandemic stopped. I left that job in order to work online and I became successful as well.
A lot of people have been working online even before the coronavirus pandemic. It is not the only reason so many people started working online but it is one of the reasons because a lot of people lost their jobs during that period.

There are many people who have been working for sure. However, the number of people have increased as many people lost their jobs as well during that time.

If 100% of people will be asked online, I think almost 90% will comment about the pandemic outbreak lockdown and it effect on there individuals offline business. I also joined due to the pandemic lockdown.

I was unemployed during that time. However, I got a job when the pandemic stopped. I left that job in order to work online and I became successful as well.

There are many people who have been working for sure. However, the number of people have increased as many people lost their jobs as well during that time.
It is only natural for people to continue looking for various opportunities on the internet if none is forthcoming offline. The pandemic actually took a lot of people's job and they have no other option than to look into the online space.

It is only natural for people to continue looking for various opportunities on the internet if none is forthcoming offline. The pandemic actually took a lot of people's job and they have no other option than to look into the online space.
sometimes i see myself mindlessly searching online for better sources of income, and it is disheartening when i do not get to se a tangible source of income that can help with my needs.

I actually start working online because of the covid-19 pandemic. Locked indoor not doing anything leaving my shop closed all day,so I started digital marketing and making delivery across my locality.

sometimes i see myself mindlessly searching online for better sources of income, and it is disheartening when i do not get to se a tangible source of income that can help with my needs.
For me, I will say there are a lot of opportunities to make money on the internet but all it takes is knowledge, persistence and patience. Blogging is lucrative so also is having a YouTube channel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds