Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

I basically started working online because I saw a lot of people who are making money from it even long before the pandemic came. I was just able to find about more ways of making money because of it.

Advertisement Placeholder
If it is on make money niche, having lots of view is definitely a red flag as before you implement whatever that was thought it most have been gone or saturated already, one of these two happens.
I don't think so because it depends on the kind of things you are learning about making money. There are people who teaches about blogging and you can grab good information there. It actually depends on what they are teaching and the video.

I'm still passing through some forex training and the forex course was uploaded on YouTube but no matter how you such you will not be able to see it . after you have been added to the Forex group, A Link will be posted and that is the only way you can access those courses.
You should avoid clicking unnecessary links as they are dangerous and can be very harmful to you as some are virus that can steal your personal informations, except it is coming from a source you trust

You should avoid clicking unnecessary links as they are dangerous and can be very harmful to you as some are virus that can steal your personal informations, except it is coming from a source you trust
this is very important and necessary. I have heard stories of people who have lost their cryptocurrency accounts and all their money was stolen because they clicked some certain links.

Well I started working online even before the occurrence of the pandemic and I also believe that alot of people get addicted to and also started working online due to the effects of the pandemic on there respective offline business.

This is just the gospel truth, like for me for instance, I decided to venture more into the online space after the pandemic because I saw the possibilities of one can achieve on that space.
That's very correct. I have looked for several ways to earn money offline and it was all to no avail not until I discovered the cryptocurrency market and the online market in general.

The pandemic is definitely one of the reasons why I have continuously worked online but then it was not the primary reason why I started because I had plans to do it long before the coming.

this is very important and necessary. I have heard stories of people who have lost their cryptocurrency accounts and all their money was stolen because they clicked some certain links.
This is the new trick that most of this fraudster uses this days, they would decieve you that they have something of value for you, meanwhile there is nothing of such, just for you to click there link.

This is the new trick that most of this fraudster uses this days, they would decieve you that they have something of value for you, meanwhile there is nothing of such, just for you to click there link.
Probably, they are now very much sophisticated in their scam activities that is why people must be very careful. If you are on telegram I will advise you to disable auto downloads.

The pandemic is definitely one of the reasons why I have continuously worked online but then it was not the primary reason why I started because I had plans to do it long before the coming.
some of us actually started working online before the pandemic. I made money before the Corona virus pandemic online but the money was not really much though.

Yes of course it was the coronavirus that made me start working online. Due to the lockdown I had to explore which ways I can earn money from home, so this is when I started my journey as an online earner.
The Corona virus pandemic actually motivated so many people to start working online. I was among those who started making money before the pandemic on the internet but during that period i made more money.

I started working online after the inception of pandemic and during the pandemic, I searched for ways to make money online and unfortunately I couldn't get one.

The covid-19 pandemic lockdown actually prompt so many people into online jobs to Wich I am also among. It's because of the stay at home order we start business online.

The Corona virus pandemic actually motivated so many people to start working online. I was among those who started making money before the pandemic on the internet but during that period i made more money.
Yes I never since that time I've been addicted to making money online. I find it hard to quit star even though I have gotten an offline job but I still find myself coming back to work online. It has become a part of me.

The covid-19 pandemic lockdown actually prompt so many people into online jobs to Wich I am also among. It's because of the stay at home order we start business online.
It was actually unreasonable for people to stay at home without doing anything reasonable. So looking for different ways of making money for themselves was actually the best option.

i was never a fan of online money making opportunities because I have tried it back then but its just wasted of time and effort but i started working online during the pandemic and it has been helping.

i was never a fan of online money making opportunities because I have tried it back then but its just wasted of time and effort but i started working online during the pandemic and it has been helping.
I've always been a believer of making money online even though when I started I struggled to make a single cent on the internet. I was just very much interested to make money until I got those who actually taught me.

some of us actually started working online before the pandemic. I made money before the Corona virus pandemic online but the money was not really much though.
Though i started working online before the pandemic but I wasn't serious but with the pandemic in town and people finding it hard to survive , I got serious with online earning and it has been really helpful .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds