Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Delivery issues of online stores

The last option you highlighted towards the end of your article is what I've seen in Vogue recently. Business or store owners restrict sales to particular areas to ensure that delivery charges don't put off the clients.
I wouldn't blame the business owners either - transportation is now expensive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Apart from high delivery charges, many online stores usually delay the shipping or delivery of the product and this may lead to products or goods not arriving at the right time.

The issue, in my opinion, is not just the excessive prices that delivery providers charge businesses. It's also the state of the things when they're delivered to clients; some delivery firms don't take adequate care of the packages, which wind up being damaged or arriving in poor condition.

When it comes to delivering my products to my customers, I personally make the delivery with my logistic team as long as it's within the same state. But if it's outside my state, I will use a 3rd party delivery company.

It is not about how much one charges for delivery as well. It is understanding what it means to work on adding the delivery fee to your cost of production, if what you are selling is cheaper and cannot be more expensive when you deliver too.
If a customer happens to order from a different country what's going to happen then? You won't deliver it to them because the fees may be costly?

Most of the major issues of the online store is that some of them delivers fake products against what was ordered from their online store or at some points even the delivery personnel do change the parcel at some points to make more profits for themselves and still get away with their crime

Well, the customers pay for delivery that is how it is done. Even when you are shipping. You pay for the shipping fees and transport. The time of delivery is dependent on the business.

Online stores in my country only charge people who live in places outside Lagos (the commercial capital of Nigeria). The fees charged for delivery is not too high, especially of you use the pick up station option.

To me bad network and traffic on site are the main reasons we experience low delivery of goods and services online. If there's a stable network then our goods and services can be rendered in no time.

A lot of customers do not like paying delivery fee. For me the best strategy I will use here is to add up the delivery fee to the price of my products and make delivery free of charge. This is a very unique marketing strategy.

Everyone that are ordering products online should understand this condition , that in most cases you are the one to pay for delivery of this product most especially if you are not within the seller's States or local government . This is our online business really works

A lot of customers do not like paying delivery fee. For me the best strategy I will use here is to add up the delivery fee to the price of my products and make delivery free of charge. This is a very unique marketing strategy.
Most of the customers did not understand that the business is not as lucrative as it seems , so they tend to want free delivery and that's why as an online store you should be charging delivery fee together with the price of the goods.

Most of the customers did not understand that the business is not as lucrative as it seems , so they tend to want free delivery and that's why as an online store you should be charging delivery fee together with the price of the goods.
So automatically the delivery fee will be 0 , and they might be forced to patronize you . That is somehow a psychological manipulation because people are naturally attracted to free things including me.

Yes this is the main issue of every company who dilivers, some company has thier rule to delivery free, but some charges for delivery too. But if we deliver free then costumers will stick to us but when we charges they will leave, so try to merge these charges into products price then may be there will be better situation.
One thing i have discover in the way consumers usually patronise a business is that once you put out a very good incentive like the aspect of a free gesture,it will attrct them,you can put the delivery charge on he product.

The last option you highlighted towards the end of your article is what I've seen in Vogue recently. Business or store owners restrict sales to particular areas to ensure that delivery charges don't put off the clients.
I wouldn't blame the business owners either - transportation is now expensive.
Fir you to be able to run a succesful online business delivery stores , you must think about excluding some areas from your delivery business because it will affect you negatively .

This is mostly the headache that a lot of online businesses have been encountering because whether and economic policies have always made a delivery to be a headache.

When it comes to delivering my products to my customers, I personally make the delivery with my logistic team as long as it's within the same state. But if it's outside my state, I will use a 3rd party delivery company.
You are really trying your best as the owner of the business , delivering issues with online stores normally occurs because of mixed up which should be fixed by the owner ,

I think the only issue is delivery time. If you can't make it at a given time, don't give the time. People like me always put mind on time. Let 12noon be 12noon no more. And also not all stores are stores, there are fraudsters everywhere. God bless
[automerge]1612007365[/automerge]
I think the only issue is delivery time. If you can't make it at a given time, don't give the time. People like me always put mind on time. Let 12noon be 12noon no more. And also not all stores are stores, there are fraudsters everywhere. God bless
Sometimes the issue might not be entirely from the delivery outfit,because after you must have done your schedule and give your clinet a time frame for their goods to arrive,some issues might arise on transit that could cause some delays.

Everyone that are ordering products online should understand this condition , that in most cases you are the one to pay for delivery of this product most especially if you are not within the seller's States or local government . This is our online business really works

I think that when it comes to online stores, delivery time and delivery period could play a very important role. If the product does not get delivered on time or if it gets misplaced, then the image of the company could suffer a lot.

It is not important to consider how much one charges for delivery. If what you are selling is cheaper and cannot be more expensive when you deliver too, it is knowing what it means to work on adding the delivery fee to your cost of production.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds